groupbuy: nitecore EC4S (active 24/7 - end date added)

EC4 can be bought for $41; does that mean that it will be replaced by the EC4S?
We don’t know, but groups such as BLF have potential - not just to get lower prices
for ourselves but to help the Mfg roll out a new model. Thinking about it this way,
for example, request the same price as the EC4 but for three days only and only
for BLF members.

Add me to the list. As long as the price is comparable to the EC4, I’m cool with price.

Add me to the list too, for $50.

I am interested depending on price.

I think $50 is a good price. :wink:

you can add me to the list

I will buy as long as the prerelease issues were sorted out :slight_smile:

I’m in for four.

as host?

updated….

Given the actual price of the EC4 ($45 lowest), $50 for the EC4S is extremely unlikely.

IMO a reasonable price for the EC4S would be between 55-60, I would join the GB in that range.

I am interested depending on price.

I think $50 is a good price.

Banggood just added the EC4S to their website, very pricey.

I’m hoping that’s just a placeholder MSRP price. $125.95 is insane.

It was originally listed at BG for $97.95 - still too high, but more reasonable:

(Google Cache of the page with that price): https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4JWQn2kypisJ:www.banggood.com/Nitecore-EC4S-CREE-XHP50-2150LM-LED-Searching-Flashlight-p-1000012.html+&cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Its more expensive on Gearbest. I like the stats on the flashlight, but the price… :_(

$142.50 (!!):

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_241884.html

They must be betting on some people who cannot put off self-gratification for just a few more weeks! :open_mouth:

The prices listed by Banggood and GearBest are ridiculously expensive.
Amazon list them at $97.95 while Aliexpress @ $80/97.95 (take your pick)

I’m sure we can get this group buy down significantly lower than those. But at least we’re below a $100 now!

If the RRP is indeed $97.95 as listed by Amazon, and 40-45% discount like what we have for EC4, below $60 is still possible.

I agree. But I’d be willing - maybe I shouldn’t say this, LOL - to pay $75.

I’m sure that you have more money than me. :wink:

I’m already listed @ <$60.

That’s all that it is worth - To me.

Thanks,
-Chuck

looking onmy deals list i’d say 30-50% below MPSP is not unusual @ banggood

the sd75 is listed for 189.- and i got a code for …. (lumintop forbid me to say because its too cheap ;))

Hi martin.
Is the price for EC4S as low as P36 you told me before?