Guess I should really say hello...

Hello from SE England!

Been lurking a while now, and what a great source of info there is here!

Picked up my torch habit from a chap on a totally unrelated forum who recommended the WF-606 as a great all round LED torch, then the ball started rolling...

I now appear to own the WF-606, 2x Ultrafire G10, 2x SK68 clones, 2x Saik SA-305, an Ultrafire A10, Xtar WP2 and 2x TF 14500 flames. Oops. The only thing on my shopping list at the moment is a Solarforce of some variety, plus appropriate drop-in.

My main aim, however, is to make something from the 2 Saiks. Seeing all of the modding going on around here has prompted me to finally wire up the lathe I inherited several years ago, and I really liked the 3xAA format for some reason, so here I am!

It's not a common ball - it's a snowball, as you apparently realize already. Laughing

But welcome, heyho!

Hey ho!

Welcome to BLF heyho. There seem to be more Limeys joining up lately

Hey Ho, heyho! Welcome to BLF from across the pond. Keep an eye on your wallet.

an on the emergency stop of that lathe

j/k - welcome!

Welcome heyho.

Welcome, and happy modding!

Welcome from the north east of what used to be called North Britain.

But not by anyone who happened to be born in what used to be called North Britain.

Aloha and welcome to BLF heyho!

Welcome to BLF, HeyHo! Glad to have you!

Ahoy and welcome, heyho.

Are you really from Cathedral City? I though that was Britain's favourite cheese.Surprised

Mass produced "stuff".

Ask Thomas A Becket. Pal of mine got a PhD from there.

Welcome to BLF, heyho!

When I was in college, years ago, there was a girl I had a crush on. One day when she dropped by my apartment I jokingly greeted her, "Hey ho, whatcha know?" She was quite offended. Ever since then I have never called any girl a "ho". True story.

Hey Ho! Welcome :)

Heyho welcome to BLF

Welcome to BLF heyho! I'm sure you will enjoy being here, as part of the family.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

And Don is right on the money.

As for my wallet, compared to my other interests which are car audio and DSLR cameras, budget lights so far don't appear to be too bad. I could sell one lens and have enough for 10 or 20 lights!

Ah, nevermind, welcome to BLF!