Haikelite HT35 great deal (NOT 49.99)

This is my first PROPER zoomie. I received a 3AA/26650 zoomie, sold for $12 ish, some months ago, but promptly gave that away to a naighbour. Last night, I put on the HT35 for the first time and honestly, was IMPRESSED. Yes, the spot could be a little smaller, Yes, there were a bunch of rings, and threads had almost no lube but, it was impressively bright and did have a really nice beam, suitable for the dusty/misty nights! I can’t wait for the day a 2500mA, boost driver (that starts on low,) is available!!(at a good price) :smiley: { I wonder if there are any 2x 26500 tubes that can lego with this body? }

I replaced the stock xhp35 HD 5000K with an xhp35 HI E2 3A from Mtn Electronics. Same testing as above, now produces 222700 candela (944 meters throw). Slighter fewer lumens, as expected.

I agree with BobbyMK - this is more like it. This is how the light should have been supplied originally. Still a nice, unique zoomie either way.

Cool, now enjoy it :smiley:

I also did not left mine at only dedome, first i swapped the dedomed stock led with XHP35 HI E2 3C from Lexel and got 213kcd (30k less than with the stock led dedomed) . Then as i wrote in the LD-51 thread i did added R120 resistor over the stock R050 and got 1.97A at the LED (3.9A at the tail with batteries at 4.17V).

With the resistor mod and the HI led i got 262kcd. If i decide to put back the stock dedomed led i think it will hit 300kcd.

For you decomed/XHP35 Hi guys, are the rings as pronounced as stock? (I’m wondering if there is a connection between the rings and the textured surface of the dome. )

Nope, the rings are from the threads for the focusing mechanism and are pretty much unavoidable. If we are talking about the “saturn rings” on the edge of the beam.

Ordered. Thanks Martin

Thanks Bobby.

I know this is a very old thread but when this light is available again (which I check on everyday), it is under restocking and has been for a couple of weeks,will your discount still be active? I also need to add that it’s Banggood showing it to be under restocking currenty.

I’m interested in a NW and CW version

I believe this light is discontinued.