Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

Honestly, I never would have noticed any of the reported issues if I didn’t read them on the forums. As far as I know, the NW 70.2 I ordered met the specified lumens, which is rare in the world of flashlights. I own many dozens of flashlights and I test them with calibrated ceiling bounce and typically the results are much less than the advertised lumens. I really like the MT09R 70.2 and you just can’t find another light of this caliber anywhere remotely close to the GB price.

>> Thanks very much… 90 percent or more of the 09’s are perfectly fine…

Sorry, but as far as we know the advertised thermal regulation doesn’t work properly on any of them, so 0% are fine.

DEAD HORSE

If they do include them, can we buy one and have it added to our order, or would we need to ship separately?

Yeah. Those commenting about the MT09R should really move discussion to either an existing related, or new thread. Kinda hijacked (albeit unintentionally) this thread. Not trying to be rude, but it gets annoying when you keep receiving emails notifying you about updates to the SC26 thread, only to find that many are about a completely different model. If you own the MT09R, that’s awesome! Just please comment else where.

>> Those commenting about the MT09R should really move discussion to either an existing related, or new thread.

I do appreciate your desire to keep thread on-topic. But, factual claims about lights posted within the forum, especially if they are made by respected reviewers or vendors, become part of a permanent research library, information potentially used by many people, globally. Six months from now a person researching the suitability of MT09R for their application might stumble upon the quote from this thread “90 percent or more of the 09’s are perfectly fine”. They likely won’t care or even notice that it was an off-topic remark.

Those commenting about the MT09R here include the owner of this thread. I’d said nothing about it until I saw a statement regarding it that was far from accurate, and simply added one sentence of clarification I thought relevant. Actually, more than relevant - important to help maintain the veracity and overall value of BLF (albeit, a very, very small contribution towards that).

For those that were miffed by the paragraphs about the MT09R that preceded my additional sentence, I do sympathize and apologize for adding any fuel. For those that became upset by my post simply because it was not favorable towards the flashlight, no apology offered.

Sorry I skipped some post. Is shipping start already for SC26?

Haven’t heard anything. I’m the only little fatty at my house. :smiley:

Believe it or not I still have not received the shipment yet...

I have no clue what the delay is, I also have a handful of other units in the same shipment the customers requested...

Thanks for the update. Does the shipment have tracking? Does it give you an estimate for arrival?

I've not heard anything at all... Normally it's either FedEx or DHL and usually I can track either the entire trip.

I sent another message last night asking asking for updated information and no answer yet.

The moment they arrive I will begin processing all the orders. I just need them to arrive.

It is what it is. Can’t speed up shipping. At least they are on the way.

I’m not sure if I’ve seen this picture before…

Do we know the size of the Tritium slots?

Totally agree!

Waiting patiently and thanks for the updates Terry.

As an aside and just for conversation’s sake, are there any other lights that accept a 26350 cell? It seems like there’s only been one, the BTU PK26 that came out a couple of years ago and is no longer available. The 26350 cell looks like a good candidate for a small light.

A 26350 light looks like a rare breed indeed and the SC26 is the only game in town so worth the wait.

Those look great, thanks for posting!

I hadn’t seen it either. Now I’m getting excited all over again for this light.

Thanks will have to get some trits ordered.

Where’s the best place to get trits?