Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

So the XHP35 is most likely the other variant of the SC26, good to know. Thanks for the pics Pok, the light sure looks nice! :+1: :beer:

I didn’t know there was another variant

Are all the pictures/videos out there of the SC26 demos/samples only? It seems the light hasn’t been released yet to the masses. Which begs the question, how any seller can claim as of today that they had a shipment of the lights on the way….

Another question only terry can answer

You all are better men than I. Two plus weeks of no communication and people are still chill about it. Actually worse than no communication, Terry is pointedly ignoring this specific thread.

I wonder why they didnt use a true SMO reflector with the 35HI since it is meant as a throw light.

This situation spiraled so much out of control that I don’t think there is anything Terry can post here at this point that would make people happy, short of giving everyone a flashlight for free, which we know is not going to happen.

At this point, most people are not going to believe anything he says.

I think I’m going to write an opera about this group buy. :smiley:

Just wondering, how do you request refund? I am just sad that no one that start this GB willing to say anything. I am still hoping that we can get the light.

Let’s just hope it doesn’t end in tragedy!

Hopefully it will all end well.
It’s not over yet, he said we would get the lights. I still have hope he is doing the right thing.

Despite the wait, seeing new samples renews my interest. I’m not worried about a partially orange-peel reflector. I like lights that have a bit of spill and not such a distinct hot spot.

You can email Terry directly. If he refuses, to go your PayPal payment and file a claim.

It looks like a very interesting light. For me, I am not going to support Terry and I do not have confidence in the viability of Haikelight as long term operation for things like warranty support.

:+1: :+1:

On a brighter note, happy Friday everyone.

I opened a case with Paypal and Terry responded shortly after that saying the lights were with US Customs and he should have them in a few days. We’ll see. I’m leaving the case open until I get more solid proof.

Between the U.S. and China trade war. I will give this GB few more weeks. If he said the lights are at US customs waiting for clearance. I will choose to believing him. My suggestion to you Terry is why not post the Bill of lading. So everyone can see for themselves.

I wouldn’t hold my breath, with every new person that has some communication with Terry, the date for the shipment to arrive gets extended or the date becomes more ambiguous. “Few days” could mean anything and Terry has in the past told us that at most a package would be held up to 3 days at customs.

Additionally, we still haven’t had any updates on the sample that he supposedly received a while back. I would think that Terry would at least would want to post pics/videos of the sample, even though he ignores all the questions here.

I have been hearing ” a few days” for weeks
Next we will hear the guys in customs are playing with the lights posting YouTube videos of them… Haha

Terry has been using this stall tactic for the entire month of May. Even tried to say that because he imports so much, customs specifically targets him, delaying shipments.