Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

So you held a GB and took money for the SC26 upfront, then because of a dispute with the manufacturer over an unrelated matter, you feel like you are justified in holding this money until you are paid for that separate issue?

Even if this is the case, why lie about the sample or that the lights had shipped?

Yeah. Let’s wait a bit for Terry to respond and say if it is true.

Terry’s reply is Post #600

Damn it exploded over the last few days.

By the way guys I never disappeared... my daughter graduated in a few days so between that and trying to negotiate with them there was nothing new to post until I had an answer.

And as far as my credit... anyone that had ordered an i stock item from me can answer to that..

I will be back we have to go do graduation photos.

:+1: :+1:

This part of Terry’s post is totally wrong where the SC26 group refund should NOT rely on Haikelite MT09R issue to be resolved to get our refund.
“You are all welcome to a full refund just as soon as Haikelite pays the bill for all of the service work performed on the MT09R in order to get them working safely…”

Remember this a few days ago? https://www.reddit.com/r/flashlight/comments/8moeuw/whats_going_on_with_haikelite_mt09r/

Manufacturers and retailer are clearly at loggerhead .
There is no indication of any future resolution in this matter .
Reluctantly, refund with PayPal .

You are way off.

This group but I was asked to do I never wanted anything to do with it

Also it was happening during the same time the MT09R group but was so no one including me had any idea the MT09R would be a total wreck.

You may believe what ever you like.

Haikelite knew those funds were being used just to stay in operation while all the issues which most of I had to find someone myself were being addressed.

The service fee bill is almost 3 times the amount of the SC26 payment and were supposed to subtract that from the overall bill for the service fees.

If need be I will happily post the emails as well as the Skype messages proving what I said.

Please do so, I think this is something you should have done quite some time ago.

Just my opinion

It is understandable to not have done it before now. As once you do that, you are burning your bridges.

I would not of done that until now myself, I try my best to not burn bridges, maybe just slightly char them :innocent: , as you never know when you might have to cross over them again.

I would highly recommend organizing and posting all your documents. HL has every reason to trash you and ignoring this thread for two plus weeks has created a lack of trust.

Perhaps you did not intend for this to sound like you are holding the SC26 funds hostage, it is easy to assume that is what you are doing based on the above statement.

That's because you do not know anywhere close to the real facts.

Both group buys were running at the same time only one was factory direct and the other I was dumb enough to accept myself.

Haikelite had knows from the day service work began on the MT09R that they would either have to pay the service fee or ship the SC26'S and subtract it from the overall service bill.

They have chose not to do either and being in China they can easily get away with it

Now think about it. What seems more like reality. I did everything possible to make the MT09R a winner and with TA'S driver it is.

I hate to drag him into all of this but ask him if he's been paid for his driver design yet.

Possibly sense the last time I spoke to him they have paid him I honestly don't know.

How do you think all of that work and staying open was paid for.

Promises and lie.

You can believe what you choose to but here is another fact that even members have no way of disputing.

The SC26 will NOT perform to spec. It's almost exactly 30 percent under all specs promised and advertised.

They have a track record of this that we had hoped would end after the MT09R.

It hasn't and it's not going to.

But I lied and cheated... wow...

There are two sides to every story and the truth is normally somewhere in the middle. All I have learned from keeping up with this is what two entities not to do business with. I was fortunate enough to win a Haikelite a few days ago. If I have any problems with it or want to super charge it I will most certainly contact TA and send funds before services rendered.

Agreed

Terry seems to have forgotten that he told us that what happened to the MT09R, would NOT happen with the SC26!

Terry, I understand that you have problems with HL over this transaction as well as the MT09R. What you still haven’t explained and what I have a problem with is, where in all this did you keep telling us the SC26 lights had shipped already? You told us multiple times that you had confirmation and tracking information for the shipment of SC26 lights. Additionally, if the sample you claim you received did not function according to specs you could have told us ahead of time and at the least gave us some pictures of the light itself so that we had some proof you received the light.

You finally responded to all the posts here on this GB, only after HL accused you of cheating them out of money. I find your timing to be very convenient for you to come out and accuse HL of misdeeds at this time. When we were all asking you to give us updates, you REFUSED to do so. You are DISHONEST, it’s simple as that. You have been dishonest to this GB. The MT09R GB has nothing to do with this GB. The only aspect of the MT09R GB, that’s got anything to do with the SC26 is that you said this GB would be drama free compared to the MT09R. Just in case you missed it, the SC26 GB is MORE DRAMA than the MT09R.

I’m not sure how your relationship with HL is at the moment, but it doesn’t seem good to me. I don’t see how this GB would be fulfilled and I would think that you would AUTOMATICALLY refund everyone their money. Instead of waiting until each of us asks you for our money back.

Regardless of what HL and you have said, you were able to get flashlights from them since you have carried and sold the SC02, MT07S, SC01, and MT09R from your website. I don’t know who exactly is telling the truth but it seems odd to me that 2 businesses would continue to carry on a relationship where no one is getting paid what they expected…

Hmm, so it could be a “he said, she said” situation…

Uh, sorry… :person_facepalming: