Haikelite SC26 *** CLOSED For U.S.A. and Canadian Customers only*** Haikelite cut me off at 100 units so GB is closed.

I can't get them until after they return from the Holiday anyway. So I thought I might as well give someone else a chance at the same price.

No I didn't but we speak almost daily so I will make a note of it right now..

Any news on the inner diameter? The last date of the pre-sale is tomorrow and I’d like to know before I order. Thanks.

Thanks for extending the sale Terry. Finally got around to ordering.

Maybe the light will be delivered today…

any news from Haikelite when SC26 is available for International buyers?

My CC just got dinged, so maybe they shipped for U.S customers?

Was holding out as long as possible in hopes of seeing “light in action” before ordering :frowning:

Yup, we want to see it in action….

Ordered the green in CW. Just made it as today’s the last day for the pre sale.

I was too. I guess I’ll pass on this one.

Ordered Navy NW @11:58pm. :open_mouth: Time got away from me, and I was sweating bullets while filling out the ordering forms.

Wanted the Navy, but lack of an example shown made me wait out the clock. Maybe if it ends up being a great little light I’ll order one eventually

Im still open to get a couple after a review and at the 32.00 price….

I added the power levels that have so far been programmed for the SC26 at the top in the first post.

I would get my order in as the pre-sale will be ending pretty soon. I am trying to hold out until Dale gets a few samples shipped out to me and I will continue to try and keep in running until he gets those samples to me.

Those should be arriving very soon.

I’m not trying to be a pest, but my order for this is strongly based on being able to handle the wider 26650 cells. Any word on the tube inner diameter? If it fits the Shockli IMR 5500mAh cell, I’ll definitely order.

I know and I have tried and tried to get that information. This Holiday really makes it very hard. Each time I have talked to him he was not anywhere that he cold actually check..

I have a call scheduled later tonight and I will ask him again. I think he actually has one of the completed samples with him.

The heck with it. I’ll order one and take my chances. Looks like a cool light.

those were my thoughts too!

I’m a FLASHAHOLIC!

I’m in the same boat.

I particularly like the idea of this one because it’s got the potential to be used for a loooong time with a high capacity battery and ought to handle the heat pretty well being a bit larger in size compared to a tube 18650 light.

And then there’s ramping… I’ve really gotten used to it on a number of other lights I’ve got.