Hey Scotch drinkers of BLF...

I like the light single malts. Glenmorangie being one of my top favorites, the other being The Glenlivet of course. It could take several more years of tasting to figure out which scotch is my favorite. Research I’m willing to do :wink:

Don’t drink no more but Scotch was my poison of choice. After the first pint of good stuff anything else is drinkable even the charcoal gutter water stuff……yuck!

Johnnie Walker Green Label Discontinued

So if you like it (I like it very much myself), stock up while there is still some around.

Here’s another Scotch lover…
Way easier to get here in Germany anyways.
Just realized that I would be allowed to drink some in the US with my relatives since a few weeks. :smiley:
Brings up some great memories when I went over four or so years ago, and all those 20jr old folks wondering why I wouldn’t collapse after a few glasses of coke mixed with something better… makes me laught and smile from time to time.

At the moment I’ve got a smoth Glendronach 12jr in front of me. (it’s 10pm)
That’s going to be a good night.

I enjoy absorbing different Scotch Whiskeys from time to time.

From a single-malt noob, thanks all for the recommendations. Keep them coming. :slight_smile:

I’m half Scottish and half Irish so i have an absorption requirement of both whiskey and rum mixed together. :Sp

Were ever there are four Scots, there will always be a fifth.

and beyond my budget :slight_smile:
http://www.sullivanscovewhisky.com/component/k2/item/169-the-worlds-best-single-malt-whisky

Am quite content with Dewars and Ballantynes on the mid $30’s.

Not a scotch guy myself. I made some Baijiu once just to see what that was all about. It was nail polish. They love that stuff over in China though.

Kind of given up on hard liquor, tried it all, got smashed on it all. I like IPA beer… It’s just enough kick without making you go leprechaun

im pouring some JW black now :slight_smile:

Never heard of it... don't think I can send bottles overseas anyways ;)

I never drink whiskey.

Then ye never doone the Dogfish 120 Minute IPA…

:~ :_(
Oh well, it’s not like it’s the only one I drink, but thanks anyway. I wasn’t aware.

Naw just ~8%… There’s some good locals if you look around- Up north dirty bastard out of grand rapids makes a good one. There was a few other locals I liked while I was up there- just went in and bought them all- I do that when go different places to find good beer…

Over here in cali I just drink the general sherman ipa… I like brown ales too like new castle. Far as liquor though- I was big into it for awhile… I know about methanol content and got really deep is all I can say lol No more…

This thread has got me thinking about that noble beverage we call Scotch. Since it’s Saturday, and I’m done fiddling with some o-rings I just got in, it’s time for an adventure! Just down the street about a half mile away is a bar called the Aero Club. Now the Aero Club features over 800 different whiskeys. That’s right, over 800! They have a whiskey menu at least 1/2 inch thick. Gonna jump in my shorts, put my flip flops on, and don’t forget the shades, and head on down. Cheers to you fellas and a happy Saturday!

Oh my…

8)

I’ll give you 5 bucks if you can down a shot of each in one sitting… J)

Hey, I don’t want to screw over my liver on one trip to the bar!

This is a little scary…