How did we do? (FastTech.com)

seems like customer service at fasttech is going to be beyond good….I’m impressed that you care enough to ask! That’s a good sign…best of luck in the business!

Just noticed the Roche M170 available for $84. Pretty good, I think.

And here I was about to pull the trigger at fancyflashlights. THANK YOU FASTTECH!

Wow! Sounds like FastTech is really better than good! I think I have to try it just after the Chinese New Year. Don’t know how long the delivery takes to Malaysia? Hope it reach me within 2 weeks! 8)

I placed a $100 order 6 days ago and it is still in the packaging stage with no word from them about anything being out of stock. 6 days is half of the total time they have shipped previous orders to me and they say to expect 10-14 days to receive an order when ordering. I have to admit I'm a little worried that their service has taken a turn. I just contacted them and await an explanation for the extended delay. :(

I’ve noticed my latest orders taking considerably longer than before to ship too. Four to five days for processing is now not uncommon.

With their rapidly expanding catalog of products, I’m not surprised if many of them are not held as physical inventory but rather procured from a supplier after they receive an order.

I was surprised that my last order shipped out quickly despite the amount of items included. I know that my last ever order from DX just never shipped. It took me contacting them weeks later to find out that one of the products on my order could not be sourced, so I cancelled. I assume FT will run into these issues as they get even more products in their catalog, but I'm hoping you guys are able to notify us when situations like this come up.

I just wanted to give you guys some public props, since we won’t be having any private “conversations” about it. I just received my first order from you. You got it to San Francisco faster than the USPS got it from there to the SE USA. Nicely done!

The Inductance Tester works perfectly! I am loving it!

I’ve tried one of the Cree 3C T6 XM-L . It perfectly fits a TrustFire F20, and it seems very similar to the same thing from MF, which I have tested to show 5000k at the Center Spot.

The e-cig stuff pleases SWMBO, and seems to work with the similar ones she has from MF. At the risk of appearing brusque, here’s a quick (in the ears, out the keyboard) rundown:

Your atomizers are different. Yours are smaller and don’t seem to generate as much vapor. They sell replacement atomizers (which fail frequently), but you don’t (that I can find). They have lots of silly (and some good) flavors of juice, yours are named for cities in China, which is fine, but it’s hard to judge. We will probably end up buying one of each until we “hit” one (or some combination). You will love that, but she won’t, and the leftovers will vex me. They have LARGE bottles, you don’t, which obviously is not a problem. They don’t seem to have any NICOTINE in theirs even if asked, yours seem to have exactly the amount of nicotine she ordered. Price-wise, you’re better by some, but the Attitude makes up for a lot more.

I hope you will keep trying (as you already said you’re doing) to “flesh out” the descriptions of the items you sell!! For my money, the Customer Feedback you provide is almost as important as independent reviews in places like BLF. But it would be better if you could pull some of the most important facts nearer the headline (at least on the same page)… Just hoping…

I also would like to echo others in hoping that you CULL OUTDATED ITEMS from your online catalog!!! No “backorders” please! If you end up with leftovers, you’ll know what to do with them; but you can’t sell what you can’t get, so don’t tease us!

All-in-all, I am Very Happy that we met (!!!) and grateful to BLF for introducing us! Look for more of my money soon!

Dim

Same here, sadly. My most recent order submitted 1/22, still pending today, 1/25. Of course, it's an eclectic assortment of stuff...

But it's our fault! We have been promoting them constantly here (I have recommended several people to their site in person as well) so I'm sure business is picking up rapidly for them. I just hope they are able to adjust their staffing accordingly to keep things running smoothly as business improves.

I just wanted to note, that I have also received good customer care with my reflector packing-issue.
Very nice indeed!

Ditto. I placed an order 3 days ago, and the status is a weird "Placed". Have opened a ticket 8 hours ago asking them about this, and am still waiting for a response... maybe they should remove the info that orders take 1-2 working days to get shipped...

you got to remember, right now it is 8:00 am on a saturday. im sure they dont have people working 24/7 there. give it a few hours

I placed 5 orders on fasttech and had 3 problems with them… The funny thing is that two of them are still on its way so there may be another problem.

1. problem was that I got blue cree led instead of the red one that I wanted - solved (they have resent the item)

2. problem is that I still haven’t received order placed on December 11, 2012 ! - not solved (I opened ticket and they told that I will receive it someday)

3. problem is that my TrustFire F20 driver burned when I used 14500 and doesn’t work with AA anymore. - I have just opened a ticket

I’m disappointed a bit…

I’m terribly sorry about this and have just reviewed this issue. We have a system which we monitor orders one by one but it’s swamped by the 7 business day EA4 and EA4W orders.

We are now correcting this software issue and it will be done within an hour. This will allow regular orders can be properly monitored for shipment again. We will think thrice before taking long term shipping orders in the future. They really do have the potential of messing up our processes.

I personally assure you that from this moment on we’re going back to normal on all orders. I will in a moment do a quick count of how many regular orders were affected this and give everyone a ballpark number here.

Thank you.

Jasmine

UPDATE:

Counts are in: there are about 33 orders shipments delayed due to our monitoring staffs’ screens swamped by EA4 and EA4W shipments (which are supposed to be shipped late).

We are going to clean these mess up today. We do feel ashamed by such an incident, which was resulted by a combination of bad sales decisions (EA4/EA4W), monitoring software imperfections, and lack of vigilance from certain staffs.

I assure everyone that this is going to fixed now and it will never happen again at FastTech :(.

Mine is still stuck at "Placed" (which is a status not found in your FAQ), and it's been 17 hours and counting waiting for someone to reply to my open ticket...

All orders come in as “placed”. This is normal and it has been this way ever since we launched.

I’d also like to clarify that it’s Saturday here and our customer service is Monday to Friday only, as indicated here:

http://www.fasttech.com/pages/contact-us

Received one of my three orders from the 9th today.
That is faster than my last FastTech order, but I really don’t get how Hong Kong Post operates…
A package that I ordered the same day (also sent via Hong Kong Post) from another Chinese seller arrived within 10 days.
Another package from FT, which was shipped 2 days earlier, did not arrive yet.

Sadly the packaging issues still don’t seem to be fully resolved at Fast Tech.
My batteries were not bubblewrapped and flew around loosely in the package together with a cracked battery container.

Besides that everything seems fine and I am charging the batteries as I write.
I can easily forgive these small imperfections due to the great customer support, good prices and the very open and honest communication Jasmine provides in this thread.

Cheers!

Ok, fair enough. Does this also mean that the order is also going to stay on "Placed" until Monday or even later?

It’s happening again with my second order, placed on 16th jan, the parcel is stuck to HK post office for more than one week.

The first one took 12 days to leave.

I remember better service in past years, where most registered waited max two days in their post facilities before to leave HK.

I’m wondering if this is going to be the rule.

Bad Hong Kong Post.

Have you ever got any package shipped to you via Singapore Post? If they are better, we will try to use Singapore post for all packages shipped to your country.