How do you carry your EDC light?

I pocket carry (clipped or in the pocket) my single cell 18650 light

You know , I can't tell you how much fun it is to think up new limericks . I've been having a blast !

The problem is , I'll bet people that use Google translate don't get the effect at all . It may even sound nonsensical . I should say , more nonsensical than it should .

And I'm sure it annoys some people , especially if it becomes a constant thing .

After all , this forum is about flashlights .

So I'm going to try to stop , or at least slow way down . But I have to tell you , it's so much fun .

( " I can stop anytime I want " he said .)

I voted "deep in pocket" because i always have a UF 501A (xpg r5 with KD driver at 1.52a with 16340 or 18340) in my pocket.

i also sometimes carry my intl outdoor c8 on a holster on my belt or clipped to my pocket.

Brian

There's a poet called Jack on the board

Whose rhymes meant we never got bored

But one day in a huff

He said "I've had enough!"

And all our appeals were ignored..

I had to google that one. Nice little light.

I also forgot to add that I have a fauxton on my keyring.

I thought it was about fun and community, and that flashlights were just the vehicle to get us there.

Excellent .

The truth is , I don't know if I can stop .

I just don't want to be annoying , sidetracking threads and such .

Well, I'm clearly not best barometer on this issue, but I don't see what the problem is. Once the OP has gotten an answer, or we've all had a chance to comment on this or that, who really cares if a thread gets sidetracked? All threads eventually run there course anyway, why not have some laughs before the end.

Of course, it could just be the ADD talking.

Truth be told, if we get too serious about discussing flashlights, we may have our geek tickets punched.

And as an answer to the original point, my method of carry differs with the outfit. I go back and forth between the deep pocket clip and a belt holster, depending on the light carried and the pants/shorts worn. I carry the light opposite any knife or other fun bits carried, so usually it goes on the left.

Clipped to side pants pocket with a AA or 18650 light is my usual.

Varies from D10, V10R, V10R 18650, sometimes an EX11, and when applicable, a 18650 thrower.

Front shirt pocket, sometimes a DQG AAA NW clipped, but thats not very often.

Im pretty sure everyone likes the rhymes. I know I do :)

Maybe someone can make a poll? "should jack keep rhyming?"

I carry a beat up, grey L2P in the outside net pocket of my day-pack and whatever light I happen to be "testing" in the lower, side pocket of my shorts.

somethingbrightinmyshortsFoy

wow... i bet it's unusual experience. I also want to do.

Fenix E01 and Streamlight Nano on the keychain. I mainly use the E01 because of the easily replaceable AAA battery. On a weekend night out I'll usually throw a UF-2100 in my pocket.

I voted Holstered.

I am surprised it has a low vote, but I get it. Different lights and different occupations may make peoples carry choices vary. I do have an E01 on my keychain, really the only way to carry it without loosing it in my pocket.

I wear a riggers belt so I like a "place" for everything.

+1 ITS good. Just don"t put yourself under pressure to always come up with a limerick or you could get "performer"s syndrome". You know, you won"t be able to "git it up"(ED)! Let it come to ya baby! Don"t force it. You have set the bar perty high. I also see there are a couple others with potential.

Keith (who aint got no potential)

Put-um all in one thread titled "jackclippers best"! I"m still waiting on one for the other forum. Take your time and make it your "finest hour"! Not offensive, but "telling". Knock it out of the park! It will be "legend". It will go down in the anals of "flashlight history".

Keith

I hope that's a joke or typo. :)

HAHAHAHA! Good one!

I did a Greta limerick in the " ode " thread .