How Happy Are You (Or Your Country)

Y'know if you keep talking politics, this thread may become locked.

I have not seen anyone “talking politics”… you included. :+1:

Everything in life does not have to be “politicized”… much of it is simply common sense. That could possibly be a rub for any of us I guess… depending on topic, personal opinions & viewpoints.

Hopefully however, none of us will be traumatized beyond repair; by differing life opinions & experiences. :beer:

Yes, people are talking politics in this thread, and yes, there are trolls on BLF.

For example, Macka17's most recent post in this thread is overtly political.

Fine. Say what you want. Think what you want. Do what you want. Personally I do not care about many of your opinions just as much as you probably do not care about mine or some other peoples.
You ’seem’ to not be able to handle things when an opinion differs from yours so you call attention to it. ’To me’… that is laughable, certainly not anything to get made mad or upset at you for. It is good comic relief actually.

And you, apparently by your comment; judging who is & is not a “troll”…. is laughable also. Just more comic relief.

But don’t you get tired of being Judge & Jury here on BLF?? That is a seroius question.

Now go ahead with your reply…. This is all I calmly, but honestly; have to say.

Calling out slackers and deadbeats is a political thing?

I stand by my original statement, Macka17's most recent post in this thread is overtly political.

There are also other political posts in this thread.

I feel no need to go into it any further.

My goodness, you are correct…. :open_mouth: . :+1:

If the results are published under supervision of the UN, they probably are made accordingly to specific rules. Rules defined by the cultural background of the top-dog involved. That can be someone like you, or me, a Seal, an Inuit, a Maori, a Shaolin monk, a former bull fighter, or an ex entrepreneur from the golden triangle (no offense ment to all those people). Based on data that is freely avaiable, and published, though not properly checked. And a complex formula involving things like GDP, population density, birth control, wars, starvation, BMI, GPS, and number of smart phones per inhabitant.
Those things say nothing about my feelings. I’m happy if there are two loving arms around my neck, and a warm heart is beating against mine. With an occupation that makes me proud, keeps me alert and makes me feel I make a difference. However small. The rest is poppycock (pardon my French).
EDIT: Forgot to mention a dog. Gotta have a dog. Don’t leave home without it. (Sorry Seve).

The biggest problem for the new generation is that they have to pay for the big and spoiled older retired generation and the upcoming energy transition. This is far more expensive than a few lowlifes holding their hands up.

Not saying that you didn’t work hard, but making the civilized world as it is today is not something to be overly proud of. Not that we think you did this on your own :wink: .

The BLF Rules strictly prohibit political discussions anywhere on this forum. Please take them elsewhere.

Thread closed.