How many lights do you have in the mail right now?

This rarely happens… i have none in the mail right now!

I’m boring. I only have a BLF X5 on order at the moment :frowning:

Just one light, thanks to Will34 :slight_smile:

Enderman, doesn’t it come with external power pack? (Not sure as I’ve seen this back cpf days yet)

3 lights & another charger.
Lights are 2 unbranded single 18650 built in USB charger mentioned in this thread Review:No name USB charging nice quality flashlight
And what has been reported to be a good quality SRK type in this thread by Mitko (post number 24) Ultrafire skyray king (7x xhp50)
Charger is another Lii-500 (my third now & will be a spare) as AE are doing them without a power supply for $14 & I couldn”t resist at that price :slight_smile:

Yeah I will be using my custom made battery briefcase :slight_smile:

What’s this monster?! :confounded:

Just one, a black Convoy S2 loaded with an XM-L2 T6 4C and three 7135’s. My dimmest 18650 torch (of notable quality, not counting cheapos from my unenlightened times) yet, and I feel I’m gonna love it.

I was gonna wait for Simon to re-open on the 16th to get a 8x7135 warm white one with TK’s firmware, but I just couldn’t wait for Simon to come back from New Year; Banggood has a price with M4D M4X’s Convoy coupon code that was absolutely irresistible :money_mouth_face: I’ll get the WW Biscotti one next month or so.

The original Hellfire searchlight from surefire :smiley:
Got it at a really good price, planning to mod it to LED for more lumens over the stock 3-4k.

Do it right, and you’ll have a competitor to the Olight X9 right there! :laughing: And we’ll wanna see that in action… :smiling_imp:

Haha no, I’m not going for 20k lumens, just a small upgrade to 6k with an XHP70 so that I can still get crazy throw :slight_smile:
Farthest throwing XHP70 light maybe?
Will definitely make a thread about it once I start.

Sounds good, too!

C8 and a S2+ from Mountain Electronics
Utorch UT01 from GearBest
Olight i3e in silver from Amazon.uk

The two Convoys are enjoying a tour of America. They left ME on Feb 1 and as of yesterday were still in the USA in San F. They’ve gone from Jordan to Salt Lake, to West Valley, to San F, back to West Valley, then back to Salt Lake, and then back to San F.

I’ve lived in the USA and sent many packages abroad from there but have never come across this particular USPS service before. I wonder if that’s what I paid extra for in the shipping. I can’t imagine the two lights left something behind, so assume they are making sure they say goodbye to the right people. This is in no way a dig at ME, I hasten to add - they did their side of the deal perfectly. :slight_smile:

The Olight arrives today (2 days from the UK) and the Utorch will arrive sometime in the next three months, but that’s expected.

:slight_smile:
Just a amatuer hard to top that :slight_smile:

Some 10 cheap AA from eBay that caught my interest and I would like to see in real life, no money.

Also 1 expensive and 2 medium expensive, a good charger and a RC crawler, some maglite spares I got bored and have “miss-timed” ordering some small stuff so my mailbox have been very boring a while so made some remedy to that a while ago :slight_smile:

-lyse99

After a few days without anything incoming i pulled the trigger again:

- 1 x Kalrus Mi7 olive

- 1 x UTorch UT01

• 1 x Jetbeam Jet u

I already have at least one of each… so these are backups or future give away.
I feel better now!

I did like patmurris and pulled the trigger on one more: a Lumintop Tool. It was too good a deal, and I couldn’t pass up after a loved family membered covered the S2’s expenses as my birthday present :laughing:

Now the list is 100% larger :smiley:

The stuff I ordered last weekend hasn’t even arrived yet, but here I am at it again. What exactly is wrong with me? :person_facepalming:

Astrolux E01 (5A)
Astrolux E02 (5A)
BLF 348
BTU PK26
Crelant V4A
Lumintop IYP365 (Nichia)
Utorch UT01

Lumintop SD4A (XM-L2) :+1:

I’m new so only…
BLF A6
Jaxman E2L
219C drop-in pill for C8

Three at the moment.

Haikelite MT07 - Looks like a proper beast
Niwalker Vostro - the manker mk35 thread made me realise I NEED a thrower but wasn’t playing Manker’s games
Convoy S2+ - I dont yet have any Convoy lights. I needed to change that.