How many lights do you have in the mail right now?

Far too many. 6 or 7 i think. Maybe more…. :person_facepalming:

and here’s me thinking 6 was good hahahaha

Convoy C8
Convoy l6
Astrolux S3 (hope it works)
and 3 no name 18650 usb charger torch’s

cheers D

My interest in flashlights has not been long. After becoming a forum member, the Klarus XT12GT was my first injection of flashaholism. Since then I have four more on their way.

Klarus XT1C

Convoy C8 XPL HI V2-1A

Lumintop TD16 XM -L2 U2

Nitecore MH25GT XP-L HI V3

This is where I stop. I have more budget lights than I need. Free or otherwise.

• Lumintop Tool CW
• Convoy S2 in 4C tint
• Convoy M1, 7A tint and Biscotti

Meager little list, but all three torches will be cherished with joy upon arrival :partying_face:

I just not long ago bought a convoy L6 but that may not get here for abother 4 weeks and

I just realised I can change the postage method so I bought another one and got them to

send it DHL so I should have it in 2 weeks if I’m lucky .

yep I know I’m hopeless .

just got an email from GB about DHL and they recon I’m in a remote area mate I’m only 3 hours’ from Melbourne

in Australia you ain’t remote unless you are more than 10 hour’s from a city .

so the question is do GB do refunds because I am not paying another $40 more for shipping .

Here they are… :slight_smile:

Crazy :smiley:

In the mail for me now :

- Convoy C8 (the clear one)

• Jetbeam jet-u
    and 2 other Tube “clones”

Jaxman E2 and E2L.
Mountain Electronics S2 Triple Nichia.
I just spied with my…ahhh mail carrier is across the street atm.

Just 18650 extension tube for Astrolux S1.
And 3 watch bands.

went a couple weeks without, but I Binged this past weekend.
I bought Five Eagle Eye X7 just because I like the light and fear it may become NLA.
After browsing GB I realised there were More good deals…
Blue S2+ for $11
S3 flat black for $12
the X3 for $25.
and a non-contact IR thermometer for $7 just to break the Free IB shipping.

It’s been about 30 days since the last update on my S2. By now I can look forward to a notification on the 17TRACK app and be on the lookout for a mail van; I’m so stoked I find myself staring even at the ones that aren’t so much as within 5km of my home and obviously didn’t come from my district’s post office :smiling_imp:

Does anyone else here get this excited with the promise of a delivery within the usual waiting time? lol

Got all 3 lights….the Jaxman Triple is now a shorty and the Mtn triple nichia is uncomfortably hot at 13 seconds :smiley: :smiley:

I have nothing in the mail.

just like the dollars in my bank account

DQG Tiny 26650 III (NW)
2*Liitokala 26650 IMR (one of them is for my BTU PK26)
Efest 14500 IMR (for my Utorch UT01)

Is it just me or are lights getting more finicky about batteries? I appreciate smaller form factors, but when I have to go hunting around, trying to find a shorter version of a battery I already have several of…. :person_facepalming:

How many??? Waaaayyy to many. I fell “off the wagon”………. :person_facepalming:
:money_mouth_face:

But did they meet one of our “agreed criteria” ?
You know :wink:

1. massive lumens for a budget price OR
  2. you know you definitely need it & will use it OR
  3. it is a BLF special
    Since agreeing our “criteria” I have only bought one light, the S70s as it met number 1 criteria of our list :+1:
  4. massive lumens for a budget price
    I must admit though that as I haven”t ordered a light for nearly a month now (a month tomorrow to be exact, not that I am counting the days you understand :open_mouth: ) I am getting withdrawal symptoms & have nearly fallen off the wagon a couple of times myself :person_facepalming:

Well shite………… I totally forgot you might read this………… :person_facepalming: … :smiley:

OK, I must confess mate ………… :person_facepalming:

I did have an ever so slight “regression” from our agreement in a moment of weakness.

• I got a two Jaxman E2L’s… one of each tint. For “research” purposes you know. :person_facepalming:
  • Two E2L hosts. More “research”
  • One M8 ……… can’t even think of a good “excuse for this one”. :person_facepalming:
  • One E2 UV…. the check things by UV light. This qualifies I think for points 1 & 2. ??? maybe…
  • And in the spirit of true honesty I would have bought a Jaxman M2 also but someone graciously offered to send me one.

So yeah mate……… I fell hard. “Withdrawal” overcame me and I wilted in the face of it. :person_facepalming:

BUT………… at least now I have a clear conscious and shall seek to return to the “straight and narrow” path. :wink:

Funny how the Convoy L6 fits all 3 for me :smiley: