If and only if you have both, which do you like better, Roche or Convoy?

Only have 1 Roche (F6). I have 7 Convoys which are great lights, however if other Roche's feel like my F6, then I vote Roche. Will have to buy more now to know for sure.

I just got a Roche F6.

So far, I like it more than my Convoy S2+, S3, and M1.

They take their Convoy drill seriously ! :wink:
I am hesitant to show you what they can do with a forklift …LoL

Different kind of ‘Convoy’ but, that is really cool

There aren't any new lights from Rocher/Roche for almost 8mths? I suspect their flashlights are out of production.

For anyone who just got their Roche F6 recently; did you manage to get the USB charging head?

BangGood has two listings:

Rocher F6 CREE XM-L2 LED Flashlight+Attack Head 1x18650 - $23.39

http://www.banggood.com/Roche-F6-CREE-XM-L-T6-500LM-5-Modes-Mini-LED-Flashlight-1x18650-p-907703.html

Model selection states: "no charger head" (no other choices)

Product name: Rocher F6 CREE XM-L2 LED Flashlight

Description states - Features: "4.USB Charger Head; You can use it charge your mobil phone or other electronics"

Package included: "1 x attack head"

"Note: this flashlight has two model you can buy this flashlight with head charger or without the charger.With head charger will add $8.5 each." (However there is no other model selection, only "no charging head".)

Rocher F6 CREE XM-L2 EDC Tactical LED Flashlight Upgrade - $22.48

http://www.banggood.com/Roche-F6-CREE-XM-L2-EDC-Tactical-LED-Flashlight-Upgrade-p-923502.html

Model selection states: "black" (no other choices)

Product name: Rocher F6 CREE XM-L2 LED Flashlight Upgrade

Description states - Features: "4.USB Charger Head; You can use it charge your mobil phone or other electronics"

"Please note: the charger head of this flashlight is black color."

Package included: "1 x Rocher F6 CREE XM-L2 LED Flashlight Upgrade (do not included the charger head)" & 1 x SS Assaut tail

Both listings are highly contradictory. I assume "Attack head" is intended to mean the same as "Assault tail" (referring to the spike).

Each states the charger head as a feature while one infers it is an option. Whilst the other gives actual color details of the charger-head before saying it's not included!

Really bizarre and confusing enough that it put me off a sale for over 2 months. I'm loving the red Convoy S2+ from the GearBest deal that I bought in the mean time though!

Hirsh

Hmmm you've picture piqued my interest as I am still seeking an F6 (preferably with Charging-head).

Indeed just found the F6 listed on Simon's AliExpress site (Convoy official).

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-Roche-F6-EDC-HAIII-CREE-XM-L2-U2-1A-LED-Flashlight/330416_1854425141.html

Specifically in big red letters "Notice that logo has been changed to convoy"

Whilst "Manufacturer Brand: Roche". And most of the photos except the top image also display the Roche version.

So if F6 is indeed now produced and labelled for Convoy, this is best of both worlds.

Now just to see if they also carry the charger head?!