If you could only have 1 flashlight??? :(

Have a video of that D4 in action?

My Astrolux S41 is without doubt my favourite - it’s not the most impressive of my lights, the most used or the most expensive, but I just really like it.
The most used is my Lumintop copper tool which is used daily at work.

Easy, an Emisar D1S

Nitecore EC4,NW…….

A Zebralight SC62w.

Olight s1 baton copper easy choice :slight_smile:

I will pick any Zebralight AA flood lights with super duper long run time on firefly.

It’s easy to get AA batteries world wide :slight_smile:

You have flashlights? Thought you lived in a place that had no need for sun or moon :innocent:

If it’s unfixable you just get another one. :slight_smile:

Same for me: I’d really hate to lose the ultra low moonlight, so I’d go with the Zebralight SC5c Mk II. Or the same one with floody optic,

I’m still searching for the ideal format but right now I would pick my Convoy BD04 zoomie.

Second would be my Zebra headlight if it didn’t have the design flaws.

Unlike many who posted before me, I wouldn’t even consider anything smaller than a 18650 based FL.

Acebeam UC 15.Does in all.

Impossible for me to say one, i have maybe at least 10 i would have to have. But to go with the flow, for now my little haiku triple 219b 4500k

16340 fed, so not too big, enough in tank for general uses. ti for long term durability without chips and dents. One of the best clips i have used(retention) and a nice hi cri beam.

16340 is one of my fav fuels for EDC, however zebralight offer a similar size package yet 18650 tank. I could easily live with one of my zebra’s to, also HDS rotary would be very close, even though a meagre 200lm(real calibrated 200lm ,which is bright enough for most tasks and some).

Nice choice Ven

Thank you sir :slight_smile:

……………………very tough……………….can i change it again lol :wink:

If I had to have (carry around? Maybe from the Gobi desert to the Borneo jungle?) Just a flashlight? One of these on the list (flashlights I already have), in order of preference:

Manker Torch Club

—-
Manker Rambler

—-
Sofirn SP31

—-
Nitenumen NE01

these are the first 4, then also others, but I limit myself to the first 4

You know what, I’ll bite. And my choice is this:

My Convoy M1.

• 7A warm white tint, so good for dry, foggy, snowy or rainy weather;
• 8x7135, so it can pump out some real nice power if necessary;
• “P60 host” format, decent both at close range and at a distance, whether indoors or outdoors;
• Biscotti firmware, so I can program it 23 different ways should I have to, and I have access to a battery-saving moonlight-ish mode;
• Typical Convoy quality, which speaks for itself.

I’m only not carrying it right now because it won’t fit the pocket of my pouch, so I’m taking an S2 instead.

This is a hard one i would probably have to chose my modded Eagle Eye X6 with a direct drive and a SST40. That way i can still get high output on turbo and decent throw and flood mixed into one and its not to big but still offers good heat sinking.

The new Convoy C8+ with 3300K. Its awesome!

1head? 1body? 1tailcap?

Otherwise a Solarforce LM2....can use all kinds of cells, heads, tails, drop ins

If only 1, that’s a tough decision! I guess I would have to go with my Meteor M43 Nichia 219C. Although it’s far from an EDC, it’s also quite compact and can go from moonlight to crazy bright. And it has a lighted switch which is cool and gives an indication of the battery voltage. It’s great for close up illumination and can light up the entire backyard.

I remember seeing the M43 way back when and thinking “No way, that flashlight can’t be real!” And when I finally got mine, it surpassed my expectations and then some.

I don’t use it much these days since I usually carry around a single 18650 Convoy or JAXMAN which easily fits in my pocket, but if I had to choose only 1 flashlight, it would have to be the M43.