I've got a challenge for you.

Deputydog you write: “What police academy did you graduate from? There are already less than lethal force options out there. This makes me think you want to use it on police.”

How effective are those options of less than lethal force? Do they work in every situation? Has the perfect less than lethal force option already been invented? If so please guide me so I do not look so ignorant and include it in the list of possible applications.

DeputyDog people get shot for a multitude of reasons. Some of them intentional some not. I am developing this technology for the greater good across a spectrum of disciplines. I appreciate your interest this topic. If at any point you feel that any public servant, private citizen, or any human for that matter is being targeted for harm for any unlawful reason then please use due diligence and pursue that matter. Only the democrats are after the police lol. Defunding the police is ludicrous. I am seeking to provide you with more tools sir. This is the breadboard of development for such tools. If it works as planned, trust this, we will get it approved.

Alp88 I hope you are enjoying yourself. Why must you be so negative?

I truly appreciate everyone’s perspective. I however will only respond to topics which promote this concept. I wish everyone shared my vision but im not gonna try to convince anyone any further. The seed is sprouting so responding to less than useful msgs is futile.

Keep this in mind. Looking back would you have laughed at Moses then or helped him?

dehc111

Is that your training and experience speaking? Any other reason would be a criminal and or negligent action. It is established law. If you know of any other legal reasons I’d like to hear them. I’ll pass them along to the AG.

i’m not sure if we are on the same page about “phase shifting”, but that doesn’t matter right now, i’m just looking at it from a control electronics view.

In the stacks and layers world would the different signal elements be considered the layers, such as amplitude, frequency, and phase? or would those be the stacks?

The electronics has no problem to add various elements together at the same time, the output will be the vector sum of the inputs.

The topic and how it was presented along with the statements you’ve made was questionable from the get go and also you are not “developing this technology” you literally posted asking for the community to do all the grunt and ground work for “your” supposed “technology” you claim to be developing…. slapping ideas of things that seem usable isn’t developing anything, in fact you neglect to even consider how the user and friendlies are protected from the use of such a wide spread device as FRIENDLY FIRE will occur.

Did you seriously compare yourself to Moses ?

Yep the comparison to Moses is a little too narcissistic. Unsubscribed. BLFers proceed at your own risk

Greater good? Yeah F that.
Also anything developed for law enforcement should also be readily available to the public as well.
I am all for stopping the riots. I am also in favor of testing the device on those that develop the tech and distribute it. Non lethal is very often just in how it is deployed.

wow so many people scared of a blinky light. So I guess it will have to come out of China first. Then what? China will just be another step ahead of the rest of the world. Lets play follow the leader, right? First, it isnt illegal to think outside the box and second blinking lights are not illegal.

I’m beginning to think we hit a nerve, You might want to brush up on law on the federal and state level cause while a general “Blinking light” isn’t illegal but the object described especially with its theoretical ability you claimed to “design” but actually wanted us forum members to do all the work for would be illegal based on the INTENT. Since at that point it wouldn’t just be another flashlight for collecting in this niche hobby it would be a WEAPON designed for non-lethal compliance which can lead to deadly harm…… and law enforcement wouldn’t be able to use them its obvious who would deploy such an item.

Maybe you should keep to your word and only respond to what “promotes this concept” but sadly you couldn’t even do that…. But then again you also compared yourself to Moses… Might be best you stop while your ahead.

I thought that he made the mistake and used Moses instead of Noah.
Again, you came across as shady as F*ck and that threw up red flags everywhere. Hence the reception you received.
You tried the “Patriot” angle, the “Law and Order” and “Greater Good” angle, and Biblical. Failing at each.
How about reaching out to one of the law enforcement brands of lights and see what they might do for you.
.We have already stated this is a Nopeasauras TrainREX.

Dunno about the lawn-order, biblical, whatever stuff, but what kinda was off-putting to me was the “I got a challenge for you… do the work for me because you’re the ‘experts’” sound of the OP.

Maybe ’cause I knew (of) this douchebag manager who would approach people unfortunate enough to work for him with something similar, “I got a challenge for you… you feel up to it?”, and a stupid smirk you wanted to wipe off his face with a belt-sander, when in turn the “challenge” was a task no one wanted and was the equivalent of unstuffing a Bundied toilet that overflowed across 3 stalls.

Anyway, my take is that the sound’n’feel of the OP just came across wrong, like, “I want some of you ‘experts’ to design a commercial product for me so I can get rich and youse can just slog along for free and just prove that you can do it”. I think that was the source of the “hostility” that may’ve been floating around. All the other things were side-issues.

Next time, an approach like, “I want to do X, and I think I’m over my head and need some help” would work better than “Do this for the ‘challenge’, and, oh, details about it are ‘need to know’.”.

Yes? No?

BINGO

…was his name-o.

B, I, N-G-O…

Thanks to everyone for making an effort to be civil and restrained in this thread. I think on that note we can conclude this thread.