Just trying to find out the most common lights amongst us. If you think it is something else tell me.

I have 5 of 6 and the sixth is on the way (Sipik). My C8 is actually a Lumapower MRV clone, but is pretty similar to a C8.

2/6 here.

Been meaning to get a Sipik but something else always comes up.

somethingelsealwayscomesupFoy

I really need a c8… I have the other 5

5/6 but i voted sk68 since I have 3 of them. I might end up at two but I'll buy more to give away. It is perfect for creating flashaholics - tiny, different looking, good on AA. Then, when they get shocked by a 14500, the hook is set.

I have 5/6

I have 6/6 (if you count my Yezl Z1 as a UF2100, they are identical).

All the above . 6/6 .... more 504B's cuz dino deal was too attractive.

I'd say the oddball is the ITP A3 I have it ... but never liked it.

I have all of them except C8, I can't vote!

But having both , I favor the 1 mode .

Cool thing is, you can buy ALL these for about the price of a premium light. About $80 easy I figure.

I'm surprised fauxton wasn't on the list. It really doesn't get any more budget than that.

2 hits. Solarforce L2P and mini-mag. I guess I'm not much of a budget guy. :p

5/6 (no UF2100)

I voted for the Sipik, since I have several.

I don’t think the Thrunite TI has been out long enough to be as common as the others on the list but it is a great budget AAA light. Better than the A3 IMO and I like the A3 and have both.

Or maybe I could put it. Which light do you have most of?

In my case that would have to be Ultrafire C3s. I have them with XR-E P4, Q5, XP-G R5, XP-E Q5 and a couple of Small Sun clones that have no name emitters in them.

I think it will be iTP A3... aluminum q5, steel xpg, titanium xpg (also a couple of Olight i3s if they count)

But if all P60 solarforces count (L2X, L2P, L2T e.t.c.) and all 504-like count then I should vote for this as I have about 20 of them. 5 ready to use (4xMF UF-XML 3 mode and 1xSolarforce XPG 1 mode) and all the others empty, in different box than the dropins.

use to have 3 C3s. well, still do but I broke one.

I think your real question is “What cool light do you have that I don’t?” :slight_smile:
To me the two interesting lights that I learned about from BLF that turned out to be much better than expected…hidden gems so to speak…were the Smallsun ZY-C10-S zoom (exceptional in throw mode and price $14) and the Thrunite TI.
The TI being exceptional due to low price $18 and interesting UI…slight twist is low and further twisting high. The beam is nice as well.

got em all -a3..have the a1 though..so guess you could say I have them all..I voted on the poll with the first one I bought..the L2..

5/6 mostly solarforce L2s no sipik

I think I did actually say that somewhere. :)

I'm really not a zoomie person and I think I have the Thrunite - that's the TiKey is it? Which keeps my car key company and gets a new set of SR44s roughly annually. I tried a 10180 in there, but couldn't get it to work. I need to do some more experimenting with shims till it fits properly.