Just trying to find out the most common lights amongst us. If you think it is something else tell me.

5x C8 and similar, 4x 501B, 1x504B

But i vote for C8

I have the ITP A3 and a Solarforce L2.

Uh oh. I don't have any. Though I do have a Romisen A4 (similar to the Sipik).

Since I already have both of the Coast button cell & 3A cell I can get by without it [ITP A3].

I have UF2100, C8 and two 504B.. voted 504

I voted for the Sipik/clone just because I figured it might be the most popular one owned by many, but I have a Fake Solarforce L2, C8, and mini-maglite (couple actually). This poll definitely needs a way to submit more than one answer.

-Garry

Hm. Unless we all just vote for the model we have the largest number of? And of course if someone only has one from the list it's easy. Only those who own an equal number of one (or more) would then have a dilemma, and maybe those guys should just vote for the one they like best.

sipik for me. Tons of lithium light in a tiny package

Same as me

I’m not a zoomie person either but the Smallsun is a good thrower and can be used in fixed mode easily. Actually I took the bezel and lens and ended up using it on another light but it’s good just as is.
The TI is a single AAA light. I don’t know what SR44s are or 10180.

My ATP A3 with the 10440 is the one everyone wants me to show their buddies. I bring out the XMLs and they say wheres that little bright one. The others are good but thats the one they want to see again. I tell them it gets too hot and the battery doesn't last long but still its the A3 they like.

I really think you should have a 501/502b in there instead of or at least in addition to the 504b. I'm willing to bet more of us own one or more of them compared the 504b considering how many of us have purchased those with XM-L's for under $10. In fact, I don't own ANY 504b styles on account of I really dislike the hex nut look. I don't think the 501b or 502b are any better but for the prices I got them I couldn't resist. They never get used though except for the 501a and my L2m (504a style I suppose).

Confusingly, the Thrunite Ti isn't titanium and isn't anything like the Tikey, I don't think. It's a fairly new 2-mode 1xAAA light. You can get High and Low or High and Firefly. I couldn't make up my mind which would be better, so I got neither (that's a first, right?).

Have to nitpick a bit. It's actually Low->High, with a very nice UI: Tighten = low, tighten more = high.

And I had the same problem, but solved it the other way around.. ;)

Voted for the C8.

Have had them both original UF and KD version, and still use them a lot as worklight.

Funny I don't have any of the others listed, thus I consider myself having a nice selection of flashlights. Different tastes maybe...

well if you can't select what you have...reading the topic is pointless vote just for 1,

UP to improve the pulls with multiple answers ...or tell me how to do :P