KD (kaidomain): Deals and new products thread

Order number: 1709290004

It seems the Luminus SST-40 LED emitter is not in stock before.

We just get a new batch arrived in this week.

I am sorry for the delayed of your package.

You should update the stock quantities on your site accordingly to the actual stock in your warehouse. When i ordered it said that the SST-40 is in stock.

I am sorry for that.

We had reserved some LEDs for KD warehouse.

We will improve this situation.

Sorry for the delayed of your package.

You need to check how do this problems solved by fasttech. Items that are not in stock receive special mark in order, if customer dont want to wait he can cancel this item and get others sooner.

Thank you for your advice.

I just created account on KD but the reply mail for activate account doesn’t come so I can’t login.

Hi Satan

Please check with your spam folder to see any account registration email?

Or you can also place the order by Paypal without creating any account. And our system will create automatically.

If you have any question, you can pm me or sales@kaidomain.com for assistance.

Thank you

Ban

Hi Ban,

My order 1709140012 seems to be lost in space…

Hi Jerommel

Please don’t be worried.

I will help to follow your package and PM you the updated status

Thank you

Ban

:+1: thanks.

Any plans to release an extension tube to allow the new K6 to run 2x26650s? This is the light in question, looks really nice.

http://www.kaidomain.com/p/S027305.KDIY-K6-Cree-XHP35-HI-Neutral-White-5000K-2000-Lumens-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-Black

Looks like Convoy L2, no?

hey, it would be great if Kaidomain could offer a quad DTP MCPCB, potentially with optics. Building a few lights over the Christmas break and that would be an amazing option to have/order.

Thanks.

Similar yes, but I am guessing driver space is 22mm and it is using H2-C which means they can get 12V output for XHP35 easily.

I have a modded L2 with this driver and an XHP35 HI, but might pick up the K6 also to compare. I have been impressed with some of the new KD lights.

Very nice LED. Tint is a bit greenish at lower currents, but that seems to be fairly common across all of the new Cree emitters. At 2A and up the tint looks very nice, about what I would expect for a 4000K 70+ CRI.

Received my leds today, 10 days after shipment. Singapore Post did an excellent job this time.

Hi BanL, is your triple optic polycarbonate or PMMA (acrylic)? This is the optic

http://www.kaidomain.com/p/S023167.3-in-1-20mm-Optical-Lens

I suppose pmma.
Most optics is made from pmma. Otherwise it is too brittle to use in triple.

Carclo and Khatod use polycarbonate. I am hoping for PMMA though.