Kronos Group Buy/SE Watch 2/19/17 - First Rendering!

Interesting watches, but very minimalistic. I’m not sure if they would have wide appeal…but they do look cool!

I LOVE autos. Man, they are works of art…IMHO. But I understand your hesitance. It will be hard to get a quality auto for a decent price. Sea-Gull makes some pretty nice movements on the affordable end. We’ll just have to see what pricing is.

I can’t see digital fitting in at this point. If so, it might be an ana-digital watch, but they are not my favorite. Definitely GITD hands and markers though!

I don’t have an Orient, but I understand they are very nice.

So far, I have only contacted my usual Chinese vendors about watches, and none of them carry Orient. But you never know what they can get their hands on. No, I’m not talking about knock-offs!

I wear a watch every day, and feel neked w/o one. That Leatherman band is interesting, but looks painful to wear, and I would never be able to take that inside to work because tools/sharp stuff not allowed (secure environment).

I also have zero desire for a smart watch.

Perfectionist…huh? :slight_smile:

I don’t know about digital watches. I’m thinking a classier, analog style…either auto or quartz. At least with a date window, if not more functions.

I had a really nice Timex (well…nice for Timex) with indiglo, sort of a rolex looking type of watch way back in the day, but it broke. I liked it so much I took it to a jeweler to be repaired, and he all but laughed me outta his shop…heheh

I agree…digital is hard to do well.

Our projects are not mutually exclusive, ya know! :wink:

I like the divers as well, and the Mako looks and sounds quite good.

Great idea, although the price point will open up a can of worms lol! For all members to afford one it would have to be less then say $50 really.
For a budget one Megir seem to do some ok watches, and since Banggood sells them we might have half a chance of getting them ‘BLF’ branded

Something like that…but I think the Kronos name is already taken for watches :frowning:

Egads…not sure what to think about that Luminox. Maybe if I was a pro-diver?

Why not both…eventually? :wink:

Good is quite relative…but yeah, good watches are not cheap.

I’ll put you down for 3 Jaeger-BLF Gyrotourbillons :stuck_out_tongue:

$350? WOW!

I was definitely thinking more budget than that! But, nice to know someone likes nice watches.

It is possible, though. I’ve seen some project watches on watch forums in that range, but that might be pushing it quite a bit for BLF…

I love autos…so they are definitely on the list. However, a quartz watch might be more reliable for the budget conscious.

Autos can be finicky…and I don’t want to create a lot of drama with returns and such.

> Indiglo

That.

But, sorry, I already ordered my Gearbest
Cheap Watch with Square Dial and Leather Watch Band.

What could possibly go wrong?

I’ve seen those, but know nothing about them, other than their logo looks suspiciously like Omega. Gee…think that is intentional?

There’s a thread on them at watchuseek, someone says that the Ronda and saphire claims are true and they seem to hold up nicely over some time.

Nomos Metro Datum Gangreserve groupbuy ?

I’m in for cough 100$ cough