Kronos Group Buy/SE Watch 2/19/17 - First Rendering!

I need a good watch. I am scared of spending to much for just an above basic watch that will do what I want it to. AKA manual very little electronics. Stainless, or dark chrome kind of finish. Easy to read in lower light and during the day time.

I am totally clueless about watches and every time I start looking for good time pieces the prices start ramping up to crazy expensive. Ideally I would be ok spending $50-$150.00 for a watch but that is cheep from what I have been told. :confused: (This is also the guy who spends $250-300 on a knife and $75-150 on Atwood tools. The irony is not lost on me.)

Thanks for the link. I checked it out, and watch seems pretty good for the features.

Plenty of them on aexpress for less than thatā€¦lol

You can try momentum. They make nice watches for the money. I have a few. Good value.

What is wrong with you? Thatā€™s one of the most beautiful watches I have ever seen. I googled it thinking I might have to purchase one.

$100,000!!!

Wow! Those Carnival tritium watches seem like a nice, inexpensive (for watches) option!

What style? Diver
Pricepoint? Under $200
Features? 200m resist, shrouded case
Brands? Seiko, Citizen, Deep Blue, Casio
Auto/quartz? Auto or solar
Band type? Stainless steel

Not budget but really nice! And they make limited editions with forums (like a russian watch forum for example)

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/Nav-B-47-handwinding-bronze,812.html

Since we love light, so my take is watch with tritium markers and dials, so definitely itā€™s an analogue.
Movement, I prefer automatic or manual, and to keep the price within budget range, either Japanese from Miyota or Seiko, or Chinese movements from SeaGull and the likes.

Interested, Iā€™d like a new watch

any watch that show complete calender :smiley:

I am more for something with modern futures, smart watch with BT flashlight control ??
100$ top price for me

call me old fashion but i donā€™t want to charge my watch,just my phone and flashlight battery is enough :smiley:

Iā€™m a bit old fashioned when it comes to watches. I hate using my smartphone as a timepiece, or timer, or chrono. Iā€™m also an analog fan but am not keen on automatics. Too finicky and often inaccurate. Automatics must be kept wound or they detune and with a decent amount of watches to wear I just donā€™t care to deal with high maintenance BS.

I like chronos with tachymeters, day & date, rotating bezels, etc. I prefer quartz for accuracy, longevity and ease of maintenance. GITD hands prefered.I also miss having alarms on my watch and my ideal watch is analog with alarm like some Seikos and others. The more that mechanical little gem can do the better in my book. My problem is as I get older my eyes have a harder and harder time reading my watch sub-dials.

But with all that said, I also love simple watches that do one thing wellā€¦tell time. Some of my favorites are my Skagen watches. Durable, accurate, wafer thin, so light you forget you are wearing them. Then again I love my big brass Invicta and my 30yr old Citizen diving watch. I just LOVE watches!!

Quartz, not too thick. Something like Seiko Age of Discovery or Rado Jubile.

Below USD350.
Auto or UHF quartz.
Diver style. I really like the Seiko Prospex GMT.
Tritium and good lume is a must.
Max at 49 mm width.
Donā€™t care if metal bracelet or leather band.
NO SMART WATCHES. I hate charging it every single day.
Please have a date window. I wouldnā€™t mind if it had an additional day window. 200m minimum WR.

Krono, I believe you would have to be truly masochistic to take on a group buy like this. Of course Iā€™d be interested in another watch though, I am into them as much as flashlights. Automatic is the way to go, for sure, and for us, good lume should be a priority, probably C3 Superluminova, maaybe a full lume dial.

Can I request my serial number in advance?

:wink:

Yes, Gunga, serial number and special box. >-)

Can I request the type of wood and stain used for the box?

:open_mouth: