L3 Illumination X40 Triple U3!

Any new info?

new renders

and i just realized that the control ring is stainless steel

Any chance this will hit $149.00??

well? bump

It is $148, but freight not included yet.

from where because Jake said 199 from his store

Well, I had to go elsewhere to get one. I think Jake should take our concerns more seriously and not ignore his customers.

There are always alternatives.

Possibly direct from Supbeam

how do you see prices on their site?

You don’t - you have to fill in their request form, or email. This is how I got my Supbeam K40, at a very good price.

Again with the offtopic dealer undercutting price talks in a dealer’s thread…

+1, if you want to discuss that type of thing do it in a new thread. Don't go take his customers. Like everyone else here I like a good deal but I would still buy from Jake for the better CS. If it broke try getting Supbeam to warranty it...

I absolutely agree that it’s bad form to mention other specific dealers on this thread, and that I did not do.

But I think he should know he’s only losing customers by ignoring us - that’s not good customer service in my book - nor very smart business practice, either.

I would have happily bought the X40 from his store if he tried to accommodate us in some way. Instead, he chose to not reply at all.

I still may buy other lights in the future from his store, but I’m kinda discouraged that his last post still doesn’t address our concerns….

Indenial and for others who may not have known: I’ve been in China visiting many manufacturers, Lumintop, Rofis, Xtar, Klarus to name a few. I’ve been catching up on emails, threads, youtube, facebook etc etc etc. I only had a chance to sniff this thread and catch the talk about pricing on the bottom of the page. I’ll be getting back to everything shortly.

To respond to your post, I think it’s a bit much to ask for a Triple XML of high quality (build, circuitry etc) to be under $200. Even at the $199 price, that’s pushing it but I’m trying to o the best for everybody. The K40 has been shown to be excellent performing well built flashlight and well worth the money if not double it

The X40 specs have been updated: Supbeam.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Infinite brightness ring from 1lm to 3280lms!

- Infinite brightness magnetic control ring ,minimum brightness : 1 lumen ,fully variable from minimum 1 lumen to maximum 3280 lumens;

Mode Switching
With the light turned on, rotating the control ring to select six levels of
brightness, standby and strobe smoothly

Six level infinite brightness ring?

i just chatted w/ “bella chen” at supbeam and I pointed out the confusing specs
she claims it is infinitely adjustable and quoted me an end user price 20% higher than jake’s

Did “Bella” say when the light will be released?

I inquired about the release date as well. Response email was “mid December” and the price was $148 plus $34 shipping to US. For that price I would probably just order from Jake for the CS. Free shipping I assume?

Jake25,

Any updates? Will you be selling this item anytime soon?