Lets shape up DinoDirect group buy, what would you want?

jetbeam pa40 ! Boom

We need Agenthex. Sure he had anger issues but he was the only person to ever organize a real deal on a group buy with DD, or anyone else for that matter.

Romisen RC-T601 , UF T-50

I agree with Boaz.

I would be down for a t-50..that or a swm v10a again

T-50 for me.

Hi dear frind,I have sent you a pm and answer your different post double time,but you donot answer me ,please send your order number to me ,ok ?CoolI will help you confirm,I am summer and from dinodirect ,tell me the deatails about your trouble,we are honesty,and every BLF member know I am honesty lady.I love BLF and love BLF every member.Smile

all the best wishes to my dear friends,

summer

Romisen RC-T601 or 26650 based light.

Definitely agree. The H3 is very nice and I realize we have a lot of new members, but I'd prefer something fresh.

T-50 sounds great.

Doesn’t this need to be a light they actually have? If not I’d love the t50 also.

+1

The H3s and H2s have been asked already on previous DD GB attempts. No dice. So let's have a new one. But I doubt the dino is open for new group buys, there hasn't been one for the longest time already.

You'd think they'd want to do another one with a smokin' deal to restore trust and credibility. BLF is showing up in search engine results more and more so bad publicity here has a further reach than to only the users of this forum.

Good call, +1

The Romisen RC-T601 from DinoDirect has 5 modes (High > Mid > Low > Fast Strobe > SOS). A word of warning: After you turn it off, it always comes back on in the next mode. (So annoying!)

RC-T601 from DD doesn't seem like that great of an option since you can get better versions elsewhere, which is worth the extra cost, imo. You'll probably end up getting a discount of like $5 on an item like this.

Id probably order again if it was:

Something in AA battery size

Good price

Stock should be on hand and ready to ship a reasonable time after payment

Little reminder to H2 naysayers

If there is big enough demand for more than one light, Summer wont mind, she said that its ok as long as we gather as many people as possible in order for DD to give best possible price.
Seems logic to me ;)

So people, vote, pick yours and lets finish this thread and move on to actual group buy :)!

So far it looks like this:
UF-H2 5 votes, not much, even tho some might buy more than one.

R20A 2 votes

UF T-50 6 votes

RC T601 3 votes

Do we end this thread today and let summer open group buy thread or do we wait day or two and hopefully get more votes or different lights added?

I want a great GB on a Cyclone C88 or a Skyray King in neutral.

It was only open one day so far...

Sorry, I have no idea how long usually these threads are open for suggestions :)

JohnnyMac - amen to that, I wouldnt care for any light if C88 was up for group buy! WANT! WANT! WANT!

Ok, how long should this thread run before we gather results and I contact summer and we move on to buying things ON THE CHEAP ?

BTW, UF-T50 doesnt appear on DD' site, could it be that they dont stock one?