Lets shape up DinoDirect group buy, what would you want?

A Cyclone C88 (or whatever clone with similar guts) at a CONSIDERABLE discount would get my attention!

I only say considerable because I'm still not a huge fan of DD and need some heavy persuading.

+1

I could not find at their site but maybe I just don't know how to search for it.

It would be wise to check out their flashlight offering and post something that they might actually have in stock instead of requesting items they dont even carry.

I might be wrong and perhaps we can ask them to stock em up for us, but that would take too much time to arrange and ship out, correct?

Here goes probably nothing,

UF-H2 can be had for 28.69$, Sunwayman R20A can be had for 33.99 and Romisen T601 could be had for 24.69$ which looks like street price elsewhere.

Totally not worth it, as I understand they dont have cheap suppliers and thus cant give better prices, weird.

Regarding C88, they could think about it if there was demand for 100+ items.

So, looks like no group deal, eh?

25.69$ with coupon code RU30SAVE5

So I don't think we need a group "deal" like this. :tired:

Yep, looks like those days are gone

The romisen RC-T601 was 23$ 3/4 weeks ago and you was able of use a 3$off on 20$ coupon

..now is 45$ they should stop useing yeast in the price list :(

...waiting with hope a good group buy :)

I think not likely.

I would get one if UF-H2 was around $20. The two things holding me back from buying it at 25.69 is the high parasitic leak and not very good heat sink which makes me worry about buying something that is not going to last. For $20 or under I wouldn't feel too bad if the thing died on me after a short while.

A group buy through DD is not worth the effort if we don't get an outrageous deal. Time to move on to more reliable vendors. I think Ric delivered nicely with the DRY group buy. Too bad Hank and intl-outdoor have no interest in dealing.

I'd rather swallow a box of straight razors than deal with DD. The last few orders with them have been disasters. Never got the merchandise and had to use PayPal to get my money back. They want you to close your dispute in order to deal with an issue. They are disorganized, liars and they would be thieves if it weren't for PayPal. They say they can't reship an order because they don't have it in stock and don't know when it will be in stock....yet they still have it listed for unsuspecting customers to continue and order. i wouldn't trust them with a box of week old donuts.

I got all my stuff that I ordered before December 31st 2011, But every order after that date has not arrived yet......

groupbuys? first want to receive some (old) orders before going ahead and getting into their GB again....

im with pooh-bah, screw 'em. some of my longest shipments ever.

Couple of last posts make me really want that my orders arrive in timely manners, especially because I paid very little for my flashlights, coupons+gift cards

If they can get everything shipped in a normal amount of time, I think I'd buy a UF-T50.

Aloha and welcome to BLF alex123!

BC40, BA20 and maybe some Sunwayman!

How about a flood to throw ? people seem to buy enough of them .. how about a good deal on one ?? small sun zy C-10 or a romisen ?

How about a Knife ??? enlan elo1a

I'll also go for a Cyclone C88 , a Skyray King in neutral or a UF T-50 at a good price.

Small Sun ZY-C10-S +2.

I'd probably buy 2 (or perhaps even 3) more if they had a decent discount.

Viktor