Lumintop GT nano on the way

Interested

I’m in!

Interested

Interested in the nano and pico!

Interested.

Interested……

Interesting. What will you folks use to charge a 10180 battery?

And where do we find such batteries?

I haven’t looked in a while but was easily able to find them with a search. I think they were around $2 shipped. Problem was I could not find a charger that didn’t require soldering, wires and magnets.
Other option was to buy a light with built in charging capability.

i charge mine in the small keychain lights

I don’t use it (I have a now-unavailable Cottonpickers charger), but resistor-modded TP4056 is a good option for those not scared of basic modding.
I got this picture from CRX:

So…a 303 resistor will do.

[quote=Agro]

I don’t use it (I have a now-unavailable Cottonpickers charger), but resistor-modded TP4056 is a good option for those not scared of basic modding.
I got this picture from CRX:

So…a 303 resistor will do.[/quote

Thanks Agro.I actually got one of those but didn’t realize the whole thing is the size of a quarter. The resistor is so small I can barely read the number. Plus I have never soldered. Major microsurgery for me. Probably just throw it out.

Hey Venice - if you’re just gonna throw it out, I’ll pay postage. :slight_smile:

Adorable! Definitely interested in where this one goes.

!

!

I know it’s very early days but any idea when there will be some more specs than the word “nano” and possible battery sizes?

https://imgur.com/a/QrXrYdc

PS: Sorry for the few times I tried to edit this post. I tried to place my visual without the Imgur border and text but to no avail. No problem, you get the drift.

Hello ! very interested, sign me up please :slight_smile: looking forward to pico size :smiley:

interested

A bit too much hassle to get to a PO.

It would be less expensive to buy a new one. I think I only paid a dollar shipped.

Isn’t this old news now? I would prefer to wait for the Lumintop GT angstrom. WAY smaller.

View post on imgur.com

when can we see some actual beam pics etc ?