Lumintop ODF30 26650 Flashlight [NEW]

Very excited about this light! The SD26 is one of my favorite lights and they did a great job on my BLF GT. The ODF30 looks like a heavier built version that should handle the heat from a 3500 lumen light. It is surprising that they are not using the 70.2 though.

When will it be available?
Will it be available in a neutral tint?

Aren’t they the same lumens / watt?
Others were reporting in the Convoy L6 thread that upgrading to 70.2 does not gain much over the standard emitter… things don’t get interesting until you up the ante on the driver and swap in a smooth reflector.

+1

Hey guys, we regret the emitter type announced before was wrong, it should be Cree XHP 70.2 LED. We have corrected it.
The final information please refer to our Lumintop official website.
http://www.lumintop.com/odf30.html

Yes, it is Cree XHP 70.2 LED, we have corrected it.
Regret that our staff makes a mistake.

Thank you. It is Cree XHP 70.2 LED, we have corrected it. Wish you love too.

XHP 70.2, that is my taste!

i posted some pictures on my facebook page including a bit insights ;)

https://www.facebook.com/m4dm4xdeals/posts/581503248862878

Yup!

Not bad, look forward to your review soon!

Look at Ali, Lumintop ODF30 sale : € 48,93 - US $59.99 starting within 20 hours.

Well guys, M4D M4X told me that he will beat Ali with his groupbuy“ :+1:

Thank you Martin.

Is it true that you have to press and hold to turn it off?

That is such an annoying UI design.

I’d much rather have 1 click on/off and just hold the button to cycle the modes.

I so agree with you. Companies started using this ui more often as soon as lights hit 2000 lumens and above. I think it’s their way of a safety feature.

I think your talking about press and hold to turn on. That might be considered a safety feature.

This light says it has a single click to turn on, but a press and hold to turn off which is even more confusing. You do one thing to turn it on and a different thing to turn it off. I’ve had lights like that and it can be pretty easy to get the on-and-off mixed up. That gets aggravating.

One sure way to fix this is to stick one of Lexels boost drivers in it and have NarsilM. Lol

GOOD NEWS! Chance to get a 20% off of ODF30 with the code on Amz: 47SR-NWQTGN-MNV4WV

Already bought this light from BG but the code you posted doesn’t work on Amazon.

Amazon US?

Yes, just tried it. Didn’t work. Unless my fat fingers got in my way again. LOL………………………Nope, just tried it again. No joy.

Won’t work on the uk amazon either. Not that I need one as Git mine from bg.