Massdrop Deal Alert & Discussion Thread

The price dropped a little, same price with copper last year. I might get one.
They usually send me via DHL global mail.(not DHL express), average 12-15days to China. One package got missing, never arrived after 2 months, MD refunded me.

It’s very encouraging that they respond to your complaints and suggestions.
I’ve ordered at least 2 items from them with no problems.
As always, factor shipping price into total cost.

Yay!
Good news guys!
Massdrop relented to our pressure and they revert the shipping fees to the old rate.

woohoo finally. my order doesn’t look too expensive now!lol

I don’t like them. They keep trying to make me log in before seeing anything.

That’s their way to prevent the lower GB price to be detected by the factory or brand.
On the other hand, they’re collecting email addresses and sub-ers.

well that didnt go to plan. i was on the drop and low n behold sorry an error with your order! on a weekend with no one around and to sort it out at a time when im asleep!

oh well no SS for me :cry:

:cry:

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in all 4 finishes… $123.99

The price is not that great but some models are often hard to find, specially the black blade camo handle.

the maratac cr123 stainless steel is back on massdrop but the postage has gone up again!!

did anyone get these in June and had to pay import duty???

LuminTop Tool Ti is on Massdrop for $38 plus shipping.

I’m bothered that I paid more. We had a group buy for $50. Very disappointing.

good info, also available here:

Astrolux SC copper is back on Massdrop for $43.99 but can go as low as $39.99 by the end of the drop. No Nichia option on this one so I’m going to wait until Bangood gets a coupon code out for it. Or maybe I’ll just get it anyway! :slight_smile:

Has there ever been a Nichia in the astrolux sc?

Bangood at least offers it in two different “Light tints” 1A (6500K),3B(5300K). I would want the warmer tint.

Yes, and I paid only $2 to engrave the name of my wife on the bezel: priceless!

The lighter tint is even better I agree. Just curious because that isn’t a nichia. Wasn’t sure if I did miss out on a Nichia light cause I like them so

I’ve had some starwars posters from massdrop and had to pay the Queens ransom. It’s a bit random, but massdrop do everything by the book, so all packages are marked with costs, just chance if it will be picked up by customs on the way through. Best to take the extra costs into consideration when working out if it worth while buying.

Maratac Peanut