Maxtoch M24 Sniper Concerns (Photos) Now Not Working?

Batts are topping off now. Will also see if the rings are loose.

This is frustrating.

It can get irritating but MaxToch will replace it if something died in the driver.

There were over a thousand of these lights sold in the group buy, with only 2 that had any issues. Those 2 were replaced. Seems highly unlikely that one would come in now with a defect, but we all know how schtuff happens.
Double check those points listed above, then you might ask robo819 about it. He’s in direct contact with Amanda virtually every day and can help you get that sorted out if it’s still having issues.

The tailcap ring was all I can check (without disassembling the light) and it was tight.

Batts topped off, and nothing. No power.

This SUX

Before I bought this light I tried contacting MaxToch three times. I never got a response. So I just bought a light.

So, there is no authorized dealer here in the states that I can send it too for warranty?

Do I need an RMA number?

Do they pay shipping?

This SUX

Edit

Thanks Dale. You just enlightened my morning to where I like it to be. Especially on a weekend.

Edit2

PM sent to Robo

Hello AR,

You have a PM from me……forgive the type-o’s as I hadn’t woke up good when I sent it…….lol

PM replied to Robo.

Thank You

Typos, what typos? I was typing before I had my morning cup. Then proof reading and fixing myself.LOL!!

I want to say Thank You, David, for assisting me in the matter of my faulty light.

Amanda has contacted me directly, and I have explained the symptoms.

I wish I had the time to sit. I got puppies to deliver. #4 coming!!

Not a problem AR……
If I can help any further let me know. Hopefully it will be pretty much painless with the dealings with Maxtoch. They usually don’t make you jump through hoops as with many of these companies making videos , asking 100 questions and taking weeks (or even months) to get an agreement reached.

I feel you will be satisfied in the end and will have a working light soon or a full refund if they do as they usually do with any of their products that may be faulty. (which I havent seen many of so far)

Hope the best with the fur babies (puppies)

RC, is yours 1350 lumen or 1200 lumen ? model

1350lm

Does anyone know the screw "bit" size on the M24 head?

They are smaller than T8

T6, T4, or are they metric?

T6 best of my recollection, congrats RC

Edit: Checked just to be sure & yes T6

The set I ordered, the bits do not go down small enough. It figures!

There’s a nice set on sale at Banggood… ha ha

Why the HELL did they use screws so damn small. It's not a wonder they they get pulled out!

Thanks for the confirmation of T6

Your welcome, Yes those screws do seem small but there is enough of them to secure everything really well, maybe there wasn’t enough metal to go any larger I don’t know.

With my luck, they are held in with loctite, and the bit will get rounded.

The small screws are ample for all but the most extreme circumstance.

Are they held with loctite? I hope not.

There is a male section of this collar that is inserted into the head and has 2 o-rings on it. Even once the screws are removed it is a very snug fit and you’ll need the battery tube threaded into the collar to pull it out. If you apply heat to this collar to break glue, you will probably melt the o-rings and make it even more difficult to remove the collar. It’s all doable of course, but it’s not the piece of cake you might expect.

I like to consider that I’ve gotten in, so pretty much anyone should be able to… a lot depends on your patience and how you go about it.