Maxtoch M24 Sniper Concerns (Photos) Now Not Working?

I may seem to come over real strongly, my concerns having to deal with the Sniper. And, I am. It irritates the heck out of me that I have to mess with any of it, honestly.

I suffer from Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD) after getting my hand whole hand slammed in a semi-truck door, May 2015.
I had it operated on to remove an egg sized lump that formed in the palm of my hand. I have the feeling of being shocked continuously. Half my hand is numb, burning and cramping.
As an example of what I experience 24/7, put a cue ball in your palm, set the back of your hand on a hard surface. Now sit on it the cue ball in your palm until you feel pain out the back of your hand. That’s it.
That feeling has progressed above my elbow since the injury.

So, consider me to be minus a hand. It gets worse by the day.

So yeah. I'm more than a little peeved I have to deal with any of it.

I know what you’re going through, for different reasons. My 5th vertebrate is collapsed, pinching the radial nerve on the left side where it comes out of my spinal cord and about to impinge the spinal cord itself. Also have an impingement in my left shoulder caused by arthritis, so the left arm has the fire and tingly/burning sensation the length of the arm and the hand/thumb feels damaged and numb, hypersensitive to any touch. Moving the arm in a lifting motion has the shoulder pinch the axial nerve which is a small branch off the radial which is, of course, already damaged. They’re going to cut away the collapsing part of the vertebrate and powder that bone, mix it with some type of glue and replace the disc with this mixture, then cover the front of the vertebrate with a titanium plate held in with ti screws. I’ve only been experiencing this main nerve pain for a couple of months even though it’s been in the making for 25 years of periodic issues, but the past couple of months has been agonizing! Can’t imagine similar for 2 years. I do know that meds don’t cut the nerve pain.

Simple answer is to send the light back for replacement or let myself or Robo repair it for you. Robo get’s shipments from Amanda more often than I do, so he could probably send yours back for replacement after giving you one he’s got on hand in return. He might opt to not replace it at all and modify it instead.

Doesn’t have to cause you pain or irritation, just let it get handled through an exchange or warranty.

I've been in contact with Robo about it the whole way through.

I'd rather you contact him directly, instead of my re-hashing here in the forum. He can fill you in if he likes.

There's more to it than what's here in the thread.

Already familiar, we speak daily most times. :wink:

Edit: Just backing up his relatively new modding skills with my much more extensive experience so’s you’d know it doesn’t have to be hard or even difficult. :wink: