MRV giveaway - CLOSED

Don: Yes, she is a Schnauzer, the little one (as you would know, they come in small, medium and laaarge :P), she is 11months now, in the picture and the video she was around 8. I know this is a flashlight forum, so this is my last post about dogs, i hope not to be banned..

The other one is an elder Cocker, and Mora is fighting against the mutant-moving-rock (humans call that turtle)

Dont need another light, did i just say that lol, more then happy with the cells you sent my way.

My Mrlite J4 finally got here. So far I'm impressed. Correctly lubed, the tube works both ways round and the giveaway thread is now staying on the front page for a little longer. :)

I want the the MRV

I want the Romisen

Still open until close of play on 15th November.

Is there nobody else who wants a free light?

Is there nobody else who wants a free light?

I want the Romisen

Don't bump it to much, Don. It ruins my chances to win the MRV.

I want the Romisen.

I want the Schnauzer.

We're giving away a Schnauzer too? Laughing

Nope!

But you can get your own one here

http://www.foxwoodgiants.com/

Which is where my assistant was bred.

And here's a picture of her as a puppy.

http://www.ellmara.co.uk/dogpage.php?dog_ID=7

Foxwood does breed good looking dogs. The two other giants in my city aren't nearly as pretty. But then I'm a little prejudiced on this issue.

Here she is with one of the other two. Fizzy is the one with the yellow collar.

The third one IMO is not a pretty dog. Nor is it good-natured.

:)

I want the: "Don's dog"... I mean helper. LOL! Thanks for making this place even more fun guys. Don, please do tell me that you have a second MRV to replace your giveaway. IMO, this is the best cheap light I have ever seen in 1 x 18650. It’s a thrower with good spill and and really puts the light downrange for what it is.

I certainly wouldn't give away the only one.

The dog sure isn't going in a giveaway! Even (as this morning) when she woke me at 03:30 to let her out into a freezing gale.

Only 29 people?

Come on folks! It's a free light after all.

Reminds me of my days in Edinburgh University 32 years ago.

Apathy ruled then too....

Go on, enter!

It won't cost you a cent/penny/fractional unit of currency.

I'll bet you'll get more bites with the dog included, though. I'll get all my friends to enter. :D :D

200 members and only 29 signing up for the giveaway? Undecided

C'mon people, you can do better than that. Wink

Agree! Laughing

Don, if you desperately want more people participating I can help by creating some alias-accounts... Wink, just kidding, of course!