MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

This would be a bad idea: you would just create a short circuit. Do this if you want to overheat the input diode or pop the trace on the driver.

Thanks for your response. I’ll let my friend know and you may be seeing an order from me soon. I may even try to sneak some other goodies on there while my wife’s head is turned! 0:)

If you really want to get rid of the mcu:

David, may I suggest that you ONLY go the portion of Richards site directly related to your present need? If you start browsing to see what he has, you WILL be spending your wife's Christmas present monies! :P

Loads of stuff on the site that you just MUST have! Ask me how I know...

Watching for some of the new arrivals, as if I actually need new lights, Right? :D

Dale, it’s already too late for me. I’ve perused his site multiple times, bought a few items before, and I have a wish list saved that I’m hoping my wife will use for buying some Christmas presents for me! I made a bookmark for her and saved my password in her browser. :wink: I just need to make sure she doesn’t ever look at my order history! :Sp

Thanks Rich, got my latest order. Question: aren’t those little boxes under the minimum size for packages?

Heck if I know! All I know is that I have been sending them like that since the beginning, the packages arrive, and the Postal Service hasn't complained!

They have so many rules I think most are forgotten.

Of course Rufusbduck! Do you think that they train all the counter employees on the complete book of regulations? Some of them can barely speak English and based on some observed delivery errors some of the delivery personnel apparently cannot read it. |(

Hey Rich, for the L5 lights, do you find they do better with thicker than 22gauge wires going to the emitter?

I've tried 20 AWG Turnigy and the difference was very little between that and 22 AWG.

I tried 000 and it just didn't want to fit through the little holes in the emitter shelf. :P

I've used 18ga and really didn't see a difference over the 22ga. For some of the triples and quads I'll use 20ga for peace of mind, but really the 22 goes fine.

I tried to send something in one of those little boxes, and the post office agent was rather unhappy with me. The issue was finding enough room on the box to fit all the necessary stickers, and it was too small to put a shipping label on.

But it did get accepted, and it arrived at the correct destination.

I hear you can actually send all sorts of things though… like a shoe. If you can get a shipping label on it, they can generally deliver it. I’ve been tempted to send a single clown shoe to a particular friend… no box or anything, just a shoe.

Made my first order, an S2 spacer….it’s gonna be a bright bright Christmas.

The 5amp drivers that you sell, what resistors do they have for the sense resistor bank?

2x r200? Have you ever seen them pause while changing modes? 1 sec of darkness while switching to the next mode?

will the Copper Spacer work for the Convoy S2 (not s2+) host as well ?

Well it says it will work with the S2 on that page :stuck_out_tongue:

S2/S6 length host, not S2+.

thanks i want to be sure if it was for s2+ or the old one.

And what exactly is the difference between the Convoy S2 and Convoy S2+?

I thought at first it was the short 18350, but am deriving the conclusion this is incorrect...