MTN Electronics: LEDs - Batteries - Lights - Chargers - Hosts - Drivers - Components - 1-Stop-US Source

Yes. I have a few of them in stock...just need to finish the listing. Will get it done tonight. If they sell, I will look at sourcing some on a regular basis. They are kinda cool in a few lights.

Yes. They should be arriving any day now.

Thanks, I’ll be watching.

You must not of had very many 26350—looked this morning 1 left —-I’d be in for 6-10 of them

Just wanted to leave a note saying how awesome this store is. I’ve had a ton of fun putting together stuff I’ve bought from Richard.

It went down to 1 left in like 20 minutes.

I checked last night but evidently I missed the small ad to the left with no pic

Richard , your 20mm quad board seems awesome !

About the placement of the emitters , is there a specific reason that they aren’t all lined up ?

Thanks !

They appear to be equidistant when the center of the emitter location is compared, however they are oriented at different angles, probably for ease of designing the traces. ???

Yep , i wanted to ask for the orientation :innocent:

Well that’s a relief, :person_facepalming: I would be a little worried if they were non-equidistant! :+1:

The asterisk will be marking the + or the negative, which I don’t know, but it will be consistent. A multimeter will let us sort it out. Plus it is marked as how to jump or not jump for series / parallel. I don’t see a problem. After all we can be suured they work as Richard would never sell something he has not checked out.

Have you ever used one of the TPAD MCPCBs before? You get a very harsh beam outline due to the square emitters being straight relative to the outline of the MCPCB. With the emitters angles offset, you get a much smoother hotspot. It looks funky because if you angled them all in at the same angle like you do on a triple, you end up with the same issue---just rotated. On the 3XP MCPCB the emitters are each 120 degrees rotated relative to each other but that obviously doesn't work on a quad.

Rest assured, I went through several iterations and actually tested the MCPCB layout before ordering any MCPCBs. The beam looks great on this.

-------

Asterisk is marking negative, although if you put them all on backwards you could just swap the wires. Jumpers are marked on MCPCB.

I have used only DSCHE’s mcpcbs that have the emitters like yours .

I knew there was a good reason , and it is cool to know it’s story now .

Thanks !

So this new MCPCB will fix the “square” beam profile from the TPAD?

Correct. Visibly much improved.

Very nice! I don’t have a quad… never realized the TPad had a squarish beam. Never gave that any thought.

Very nice! I guess my question is…when’s the XP-L HI v3 3c in stock again? I’d love to build another P60 with the new MCPCB.

Richard,

I’ve been hoping for some XML2 4C/4D emitters. any chance?

have been out of stock a very long time.

also need longer springs then you have stocked.

Should be here any day now.