New L2

reverse clicky - push tailcap switch - no light until you hear a click..most prefer it for multiple mode lights

forward clicky - push tailcap switch - light on without a click..it's great for momentary activation..

never tested a SF xml drop-in..if you want a sure bet get the ultrafire 3 mode (hi-med-low) drop-in..that's a beast

So , is the tailstand clicky a forward or reverse ?

the old one I have is a reverse..can't comment on the new one, but i'd put money on it being a reverse..

O.K. I found it . atbglenn mentioned it in another thread . Reverse . Good .

Got 706mAh out from UF 18350 when discharging down to 2,7V and by 1,0A current.

so got my L2m today..8 days (not business days) after ordering it (insane)..tried my 16340's..white solarforces would only manage 880 mah..grey trsustfires did 1550mah..my trustfire flames did 1750mah which is what I have my nanjg driver set at (1700mah)..so far so good..nice little host and reg size host also if I want to use 18650's..

Looks like they upgraded the L2M as well. Looks a lot better than the shiny black older version I have.

Fun little light. Does it still come with the extra tube for 18650 use?

Foy

I did not know L2m was upgraded but from pic I can clearly see the crown is either new or borrowed from L2P.
Logo is also new.
I believe these can only be bought as empty tube set, with extension OR as a ready made flashlight from s-sales.

Yes comes with the 18650 tube..the bezel is from my l2p..it comes with a sharp one so I replaced it..

I didn't like the stock bezel as well, so I put a B3 Stainless on both my L2 and L2m

nice! I run a stainless B3 on my L2p..it's my favourite bezel..I need to buy a couple more..