New ReyLight LAN available soon

Looking forward to your efforts!

Any updates on these various versions release dates???

The colorful one? or V3?

Interested in both.

I have one of the colorful left. 109$

Got pic(s)?

Post #38, you can see those videos.

There are two in those videos. One I like, one I do not. I like the more purple/blue one.

purple/blue one. that’s what I left. The golden one was taken.

So I read above the colored ones and saw a future LAN 18650…will it have same trit mounting scheme??? I might just wait for the new ones to come out if so.

Also what did your mean by “triple?” (Post made 9/16/17)

Future LAN 18650, not sure.

Triple LED 18350/18650

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
I’ll be saving some money for that :wink:

How about a Mokume LAN?

As bad as I want that light in the videos, I think I’ll wait. I’d really like a triple bulb 18650 if with more than one place for trits…

Hum, that would add much cost to the light itself wouldn’t it ?
I guess I’d prefer a “clean” version, triple, with a nice UI !

If the clips didn’t have horns on the skull or the flower/Walmart type logo looking cutouts at the top, I’d like those.

Just in case anyone else was in the same situation as me…

I finally got around to removing the labels from my protected Keeppower 14500 cells. Now, they just barely fit in the Pineapple. I have to shake it a bit to get them out, but they do fit. Finally have a decent high out of the light!

Hi Rey,

I know lights are meant to be handled and used and with time get “character” but to the extent it is possible for the next gen/rev, if you could incorporate some kind of relief or pattern in the body where the clip rubs that would help preserve some of the “shine”. Now my Lan Ti has a line where it rubs when the clip shifts.

Thanks for these nice creations that give us joy.

pc_light

The new ones are wider and longer.