New Thrunite TH30 Headlamp 3350 lumens!

yes…its enough…for a few months or so:)))

Thanks for the code, I ordered a neutral white.

I have a Skilhunt H03 and Nitecore HC33 and like them both. I’m curious to try the TH30, I have no experience with the XHP70.2 and hope the tint is okay with what I’ve read about them.

3000 Lm? Anyone else smell burnt hair?

The tint should be the same as the NW in the TC20. Mine seem between 4500k to 5000k with not too much green. To date the TC20 is still my most practical portable flashlight for work because of how well it maintains the lumen output and long run times compared to other similar sized lights. I even tried the Sofirn C8F the other day for work but light output drops much faster than the TC20 but I’m thinking it’s due to the smaller 18650 battery.

It’s actually 3350 ANSI rated lumens. When thrunite says 3350, we better believe it… blf guys like me checking for the specs. I have no doubt th30 will be around 3300 ballpark…

It was never a question about if they were making claims that are unbelievable, more like it is going to get hella hot sitting on your noggin.

Yes for sure… 3350 lumen will step down after 1 or 2 minutes… the cool thing is medium or high mode will give you plenty of lights…

some people like me use these as a regular flashlight and not a headlamp……

I always use these as headlamps, never regular flashlights.

I use my headlamps as flashlights 95% of the time. I mainly use them as work lights or for interior photo taking because of how floody they are. Currently I’m using the Acebeam H15 because that is the brightest headlamp with NW.

Btw, for those who will use these for headlamps, I highly recommend the Armytek plastic headlamp holder, which is by far the most convenient head band for headlamps.
https://www.armytek.com/products/accessories/spare-parts/headbands-for-armytek-multi-flashlights/headband-for-armytek-wizard-with-a-plastic-holder.html

And then there are people like me who use regular flashlights AND headlamps, sometimes at the same time, a belt AND suspenders approach to the proverbial problem of never enough of the right color/beam pattern of lumens in the right place at a given time.

I ordered a NW within 5 minutes of opening the email from ThrniteStore announcing the pre-sale (I’m on their habitual sucker list).

Seriously though, after years of doing things like biking, caving, hiking, climbing and kayaking, which all tend to occupy ones hands to varying degrees, I’ve come to appreciate headlamps, and seldom run any of my existing ones on high/turbo for more than a short burst. If I need to see something so badly I’m willing to wipe out my dark adaptation for a while, I’ll break out one of the hand cannons.

so from their official website we europeans cant order it…only to wait for hk equipment or so right?
anyway…this lumen numbers.i still think about the danger for our eyes…
is the cool white most dangerous for our eyes?
last years iam leaving this cool white flashlights…to buy nw.i feel it much more not comfortable…

so where we can buy it….not yet in europe?

Where do I get a code for this?

Code is 20%

Okay thank you!

not for sale yet on hkequipment…we have to wait…:frowning:

Yep the UI is unbelievably horrible especially considering it’s coming from Thrunite, which should know better.

After I read “long press the switch to circle through Low, Medium-Low, Medium, High and SOS”, I immediately decided not to buy this. Blinky modes should always be hidden.

Anyhow… as you guys know, th30 will be shipped around august, 20th and a free 18650 3100 mah will came with the light…

Do anyone will use other 18650 other than thrunite ?? I know blf guys like an extreme 18650…

I am thinking about using a sony vtc6 if it fits… i find unprotected give 500 more lumen after 30 seconds when you turn on the light…

Thrunite tc20 unprotected and oem battery test.

Thrunite tc20 with shockli imr 26650
Turn on… 3820 lumen
@30 seconds… 3740 lumen

Thrunite tc20 with thrunite oem 26650
Turn on. 3860 lumen
@30 seconds… 3210 lumen

I’m not happy with the UI as well, but I still ordered one. At least it has mode memory.