New Thrunite TH30 Headlamp 3350 lumens!

Mine shipped from New Jersey. I should have it in 2 days.

My friend got this and show it to me, now I can’t wait to have my own :slight_smile:

Thrunite are legit with their lumen rating… I tested my thrunite tc20 and catapult v6 with the Texas ace tube. All of them met their rating specs…

I have no doubt th30 will be 3300 lumen… thanks thrunite. You guys are the best.

Mine came today. So far I think it great other than S.O.S not being hidden. I wonder why they did that? I have it charging now. I’ll put through its paces later.

looking forward to your thoughts….

Ordered on July, 25th… got a shipping notice today… yay.,

TH30 arrived today….waiting for the boogie man tonite :disguised_face:

looking forward to hearing/seeing about it!

Same. Just got my th30 cw

I would really like to buy this light, but I will NOT buy it if the blinky modes cannot be hidden. Too bad.

Just test the th30 cw with the texas ace tube and got 3100 lumen… pretty happy with the thrunite lumen specs…

This hl is very robust.The head is huge compared to my H03,HC30 and Wizard Pro.
Very big reflector that produces a wall of light. A nice big wide floody beam.
I ran it on turbo for over 15 minutes with a small step down at about 3 minutes. Still well over a 1000 lumens I would guess.
It gets pretty warm but not hot.
Outside temp was 68.

Yes, you need to cycle thru the SOS mode but I found that it was not a bother.
The firefly mode is very nice also.

This thing is a beast!

I’m loving mine as well. Yeah, the SOS was a bad choice to put it in the main group, but I’ve been using mine on the 3rd (medium) mode most of the time so it’s not the end of the world. It’s now my favorite headlamp out of the other 5 I have including these: Zebralight H600F, Zebralight H501, ArmyTek Wizard Pro v3 XHP50, ArmyTek Tiara A1, and a Skilhunt H03.

still not possible to buy in europe??

Received mine today. I was expecting to hate the UI more than I do. Yes the SOS is in the main sequence, but when you stay on the same level for > 3 secs and then you change mode, it always goes back to low. So unless you keep the button pressed, you are unlikely to see the SOS.

The Thrunite battery that came with mine is a rewrapped Samsung 30Q.

Inline SOS is disappointing. I was hoping that was a bad assumption.

I just use my th30 headlamp around the house… medium mode is plenty of light and less heat… cool headlamp!

Medium works for me as well. Plenty bright. Turbo is totally insane!

It’s easy to avoid the SOS mode simply by pausing in any mode for more than a few seconds. The next mode will be the lowest.