Nichia E17A/E21A Skilhunt H04RC Group Buy

What is the current status. I’m on vacation and not checking my phone so often. Are we still able to make changes to orders? Change from E21A to E17A module for mixed is the new default choice.
But can I still change my extra from mixed to single and back to E21A.

Yes you can change it. I plan to change all those mixed order to E17A because mix E21A is not going to work anyways.

[Clemence]

Clemence, I’ve commented on the Gsheet requesting to change my 3000K + 4000K mixed order to 3000K E21A. I hope I’m not too late! Thank you.

Is it too late too get in on thus amazing light?

Is there any news? :slight_smile:

I emailed Clemence a few weeks ago about when he may sell more of these. He said “when the economic situation improves” he would put more up for sale on Virence.

So be patient! Or, buy the board with E21As soldered to it from Virence and swap the board yourself! Correct me if I’m wrong but I think that’s all it would take.

You need to drill and tap 2 mounting holes, quite precisely so the leds are well centered, and sand the TIR optic to the right height. Ah the MCPCB need to be sanded from 16 to 15.4 mm IIRC.

Welp! I was wrong!

Thanks for the info, thefreeman. Totally doable, but a little more difficult than I’d envisioned.

I know 2020 has been a crapfest for everyone, so I’m not complaining, but is there any update on these? I never received mine.

Lights haven’t been finished, afaik. I sent a p.m. to Clemence 3 days ago. So far no reply. Hope he’s doing ok.

Clemence should be working on completing the lights now. Covid has had a big impact in many ways. Stay tuned…

I’ve heard they’re nearing completion and will start to ship relatively soon

Good to hear. Thanks for the update

Any news? It would be nice to get a long awaited Christmas present :slight_smile:

thanks, how did you hear this news?.
thank you.

For those of you wondering what happened, it looks like clemence got covid and is currently recovering. From a post by someone else on here on 12/1/2020 he is doing better now. Hope your recovery goes well clemence dont sweet on trying to get these out as soon as possible. Get some rest and get back to this later when you are fully recovered. We are about to reach the one year mark whats a little more time.

Clemence sent you an email too - need my package sent to another UK address please.

thank you.

Amen to that

Happy Holidays Clemence !

Hope all is well. Is there a new ETA?