Nitecore EA4 4AA 860 XML Flashlight with Free Worldwide Shipping! (Under 60 USD, Shipped!)

You may want to fix it on your site as well

Couldn't resist and now I have ordered a NW one. Will play with it (when it gets in) to see how well works. Will probably give it to my father or father-in-law later... maybe....

Thanks for the offer. If I'd wasn't going out of town this weekend I'd choose the express mail... but I'll wait till next week when the wife is out of town with the parents to receive and play with the light.

The neutral is a T6 3C

Rats. I ordered one from somewhere else last week for $57, and Craig just mailed me a Malkoff yesterday.

I dont see the Box to put the promo code in ? & i dont see free worldwide shipping ?
https://illuminationsupply.com/nitecore-ea4-p-271.html?zenid=c2f5c049cee61710e0d00686e976e3b0

I believe you need to have an account. It’s a software restriction of my website unfortunately.

Quite a few people have purchased them already!

-C

Craig, what’s the eta on the lights or what carrier do you use? I ordered one early this morning! Does your website provide tracking?
Thanks
Terry

actually if you pay through paypal… it gives you the option to enter the code
( i had the same problem too :), then it will correctly gives you the discount and free shipping)

USPS - automatic notification by email when they’re packed with tracking number.
ETA 2-3 Days inside of the USA.

Cheers!
Craig

Ordered last night, already got a USPS shipment notice. Will subjectively compare it to my two MC-E lights (Fenix TK40 and Solarforce MPPro2) and my Fenix LD41 (sorry there will be no beamshots though). Those 4 spare eneloops will definitely come in handy. Sure did wish it had a tripod mount fitting though (like the new ROCHE Triple xml), NITECORE you listening?.

I have been trying to resist this light since it came out, this great deal just put me over the edge…ordered a NW. Thanks for a great deal Craig and Merry Christmas everyone!

Nitecore EC25—->almost identical specs but a bit longer, a bit more tactical and 1x18650 instead of 4xAA.
For the record, i have already ordered the EA4 but i also consider the EC25… :slight_smile:

Yep, I saw that one also the other day.I must resist….no more lights until after new years, really! 0:)

yep.. that's what i said to myself last week.. since then i got another 4 lights

i recently bought 2 of these from http://www.keenbeam.com/
eagerly awaiting its arrival . best value for money with dozens of eneloops i have :stuck_out_tongue:

i really like my ea4 neutral… arrived today… its like a mini-tiny monster… or teeny tiny monster lol.

the ui is nice as well… the instructions are wrong about the lock out though, you dont press the switch 3 times to unlock, you hold it for 1 s

Wow i like it……i think i really, really need one. :bigsmile:

i think you should get one :slight_smile:

illumination supply is running a promo for $59 shipped :slight_smile:

i also picked up some eneloop 3rd gen on amazon for 11.99 shipped

Would make a nice hand warmer when the snow finally hits lol……

are you sure? my nitecore box says “ea4w u2 smo”