Nitecore Tube Keychain Light 45lm

But won’t that give a black tint to the light? :open_mouth: :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

The $6.59 price was still valid last night, not today, but I see M4DM4X got our backs.

I just received 3 units, 2 black and 1 yellow (green?).
Brighter than expected, a little colder light than expected, but very useful and neat UI.
One of the black units has a flaky button, but it seems to be improving with use.

None of the three have the same light tint. One is almost neutral, the other two each a shade cooler:

This is on 1-lumen mode, phone camera auto white balance. The outside two are gifts and still in the packaging, from there the diffused/distorted beam patterns.

price lowered with m4dtube :wink:

please ask if you want a afflink…

Mine just arrived, very nice I must say, especially for the price.

The color isn’t noticeably blue, which I’m glad about.

The interface is nice and simple, one click for low, double-click for high, hold for momentary high, or one click and then hold for infinite ramp-up.

While charging there is a blue indicator, and it turns off once it’s charged.

Infinite ramp up eh? Now there’s a dream :bigsmile:

I haven’t notice the rampoing until you wrote it, sb56637 - thanks for that :slight_smile:
It’s a shame that Nitecore has no introductions on the package…

And the charging-LED turns off when it’s done.

I might not be understanding what you mean, but the package I received explains the ramping.

I don’t work for BG, but saw that you guys were looking for a sub $9 on it. Was poking around, and it seems like BG has it for $6.00. Select the China warehouse to get it to $6.00

I bought mine for 6 bucks also when BG had the flash sale for this light a couple of months ago.
Sweet looking light I must say, though the blue LED charging indicator is almost as bright as the light lowest setting :smiley:

Sorry for waking a dead thread, but I think this is the best place for this. It has come up on the other forum that there are apparently two versions of the Tube. It seems that the current Tube has a lockout feature just like most of the other late model Nitecore lights. I was one of the first to get mine from the Nitecore Store pre-order, and have gotten more since. The version of the manual that I downloaded at that time does not mention a lockout feature. The current version of the manual does tell how to activate and deactivate its lockout feature, and is dated 12/25/15.

Have any of you found/tried to lockout your Tube? And if it does, when did you acquire yours? Did anyone see any notification from Nitecore that this feature was being added?

There 2 new versions of Nitecore TUBE;
TUBE RL version red Led (I do not know if this have lock out)
TUBE UV: The UV version have lockout function (press and hold for lockout):

EDIT:
Perhaps I am wrong and the new units of TUBE have lockout function. I have read de new manuañ User in Nitecore web and include the lockout function in the basic Nitecore TUBE

Filthy SPAMMER!

Flagged as spam

I have a week old nitecore tube , and now when i press for high it only strobes what gives? is it broken or ?

I have wondered about this myself. Very strange that nobody ever commented on the lockout feature of the 2016 model TUBE. I really wonder if it has the same problem as the TIP????? Anybody know or tested their TUBES to comment about it's lockout feature>????

I have a late 2015 model. No lockout but it still functions perfectly a little over a year later.