Nitecore Tube Keychain Light 45lm

These deals appear expired.
Wheres the current Best Deal ?

+1

I have two of these black and green and have been thinking about getting a clear one but have been unable to find any truly great deals recently so I would be interested in the best offers going at present.

You can get them on ebay for a little less than 10 US dollars. Totally worth it

I appreciate that—and I see several sources in the $9 range—but since it was mentioned multiple times, I was hoping to find another deal closer to $5 or $6

I bought mine from a US seller for around $9. It's worth the extra couple of bucks to buy it from a local seller IMO.

Hey atbglenn, thanks for the recommendation. And how’s the tint on yours?

Both of mine have a ever so slight bluish tint. It doesn't bother me to be honest.

Given its size and intended purpose it sounds just fine.

Agreed. It's an inexpensive keychain light. It's pluses out weigh it's minuses by a long shot.

DEL- Is there a code for Gearbest that takes it down to $6.59? ( from posted $9.69)

i asked Neal for a new deal since the flashdeal is over.

M4Dtube still works for 6.50 :wink:

USBThe indicator light?Diode?

Sorry, it’s hard to understand your question.

The nitecore tube does have an indicator (color led) which shows: battery charging / battery done charging.

You have to be a little careful if you buy the blue tube as it will transmit a fair bit of light through the case thus becoming even bluer. Mine however is pure white. Good light.

Marc

Get the Black one, and even it will bleed a tiny bit.

I have the blue, but would go black if I was actually buying one.

I won mine!
-Chuck

+1

Black is good, even scratches are barely visible.

I also won mine :slight_smile:

Both of my transparent Tube's have blue led charge indicator's.

Very nice! Thanks!