NiteFighter F30B - Any reviews of it?

Wonder what has happened to NiteFighter. They came out so many cool models last year, but they are kind of slow to catch on the wave for 2016.

Name NiteFighter eliminated, has been replaced by Revtronic.
The website can keep track of what models they sell.

At ~ $13, it puts it in an entirely different category - I believe this is what I paid. For $13, it's a pretty good quality light for your money, and don't expect the high amps and output of a BLF D80/X6/A6.

Again, I'm disappointed I haven't seen evidence they improved the tail switch, but the tail switch is probably fine for the amps it runs in stock form.

I'm kind of amazed so many of these have been sold, based on review counts on BangGood and Amazon. I would think there was some advertising that pushed buyers to the light.

Missed this thread while I was away. I bought 25 of these lights a while back and they make a great light for modding.

Just found this thread here. Can someone tell me if it is possible to put a 20mm driver in?

Best regards,
Tom

This light needs a 21mm driver - so just use an adapterboard or build something yourself (pioece of wire around the pcb)