Olight i3T EOS Copper Photos ... Let's see them.

Received my Olight i3T EOS yesterday and I am very pleased. Super nice little CU version of the i3T. This little light is a beauty. Hefty copper body is nice and positive in the hand. Fit and finish are superb. The copper tone pocket clip and copper tone tail switch cover are very nice cosmetic details. I gave the body a hard boiled egg patina which looks great and very easy to achieve. I boiled two eggs, smashed them up and sealed the light and eggs in a ziplock sandwich bag for one hour …… that’s it.

Thanks, Olight for this fine little Copper light.

nice light looks great… im starting have a panic attack almost if i dont be able get this light idk what im gonna do get wasted maybe already saw on facebook people buying several at discount and here im sitting :frowning: in my next life i wanna live in usa…

mortuus, have your tried to contact Olight directly to check if the will sell it in Europe (with or without discount)?
That might solve the problem if they can! It’s hard to believe it will only be sold in the USA…

This is a nice light, indeed! That “accelerated” patina is quite gorgeaus, indeed :wink:

I asked X3 he said amazon is gonna sell these but no date when so i guess i have to wait then. ive reading even people in canada on facebook cant order lights since they only ship within usa…

Available on Amazon.fr since about a week.
Got mine yesterday, review sample :

but you are from usa? then u can just buy it from olight directly…

Mortuus did you already get one?

Nkon sells them at the moment, including tracked shipping to sweden it is about €41.

https://eu.nkon.nl/flashlights/olight-flashlights/olight-i3t-eos-koper.html

hey yes i got 2 now some time ago, thats expensive at nkon…

I ordered one from NKON and it arrived this week.
It’s a beautifull light in copper and all, but it’s a bit bigger than I expected. The width is comparable to a Lumintop Ant but the length and weight are more like my Convoy T2. That’s a bit disappointing since the T2 takes AA batteries and the i3T takes AAA.

its my fav aaa light so far, i keep it in my jeans all the time now, also got some efest 10440 for extra kicks in lumens :smiley:

Hmmm, I never thought about a 10440, they’re not in the specs. What’s your experience?

well its probably not a good idea to run on highest for too long due to heat and yes they are not in specs but ive seen a few people on FB saying how they used that battery so i wanted give it a try also, i think it does easy over 300 lumens or so, u def feel it getting warm on highest, but a short burst is fun, low works good longer and is bright enough.