Olight S10 Baton & S10-Ti

The S10 weighs 56g with a Yezl protected 16340 inside, so its about 10g less than the Mini-01.

Definitely a must have if your into small cr123 lights :bigsmile:

Cheers
Matt

thats pretty light, i may just have to get one. hay steve, whats the top two brightest 14500 lights you own, and smallest, lightest?

Just another small update to the first post after a few days with the Olight S10 :slight_smile:

Well…we’re waiting.

It’s at the bottom of the first post :slight_smile:

Cheers
Matt

Here for only $39.95 with BLF discount.

Great discount :slight_smile:

I’ve just taken some tailcap current readings for the Olight S10. All readings were on high mode.
The AW IMR and Yezl cells held a constant current. All the other cells had an initial peak that quickly fell.

AW IMR16340 - 0.92A
Yezl 16340 - 0.94A
AW LifeP04 - 1.43A(peak 1.6A)
Ultracell LifeP04 - 1.45A(peak 1.6A)
Surefire cr123 - 1.75A(peak 2.05A)

MattSPL can we have some outdoor beam shoots against the Trustfire and other RCR123 lights Please

MattSPL can we have some outdoor beam shoots against the Trustfire and other RCR123 lights Please

Ill see what i can do :wink:

I only have a few lights to compare the S10 to though, and an iphone camera :~

Here’s a few comparison beamshots of the Olight S10, Trustfire Mini-01. Trustfire Mini-01 > De-domed, P60 - XP-G S2 @ 1.4A
The Mini-01’s were running on AW IMR’s for maximum brightness, so not really a fair comparison for the S10. But your looking at about 5x the runtime with the S10 vs the Mini-01 :bigsmile:

Olight S10

Trustfire Mini-01

Trustfire Mini-01 De-domed

P60 - XP-G S2 @ 1.4A

And some with a bit of distance

Olight S10

Trustfire Mini-01

Trustfire Mini-01 De-domed

P60 - XP-G S2 @ 1.4A

Seems kind of small for a baton. Wouldn’t something larger provide more force for beating people in the head? Something like a 3D Maglight would work much better than this.

:smiley: Yeah not sure to be honest, but it has a strobe to blind them :bigsmile:

…now I have to de-dome my mini… :wink:

I thought you might like that result of the de-doming Steve :slight_smile:

Matt how big is the reflector of the S10 and Mini-01 are they the same size as a P60 reflector?

No, the P60 is a lot bigger.
The S10 and mini-01 reflectors are pretty much identical in size, but are only about half the width and depth of a P60.
I will post a comparison pic in about an hour.

Cheers
Matt

Here’s a comparison pic.

P60 > S10 > Mini-01

Cheers
Matt

The S10 has a smaller reflector than the mini-01