Olight S10 Baton & S10-Ti

It does, and it doesn’t if that makes sense. It’s the same width and depth, even though it looks narrower in the pics due to the S10’s bulkier head. But, it is tighter around the Led, so technically is a bit smaller there.

MattSPL which version do you have?

Mine is the fixed magnet version. I 90% killed the magnet with a soldering iron.

There is also 2 titanium S10’s coming out. One shiny, and one matte.

You can ask for a free tail cap.

Yeah, saw that. I might ask for one.

Cheers
Matt

The S10-Ti is coming :bigsmile:

Check out this quality advertisement :smiley:

Cheers
Matt

MattSPL as you like the S10 so much, start saving for the S20 takes 18650

Maybe the S15 will be14500

Thanks for posting that :slight_smile:
I’d heard it was in the pipeline, but hasn’t seen anything.

I have an s10 Ti in the matte finish on its way for my Xmas present :slight_smile:

My Olight S10-Ti arrived. I ordered the matte finish. They are making 1000 matte Ti, and 1000 polished Ti. I just took a few sneaky pics before my girlfriend steals it from me until xmas :frowning:

S10 cool white on left. S10-Ti neutral on right

Nice how much did you pay?

You should have ordered both and the S20

I ordered from HKequipment. Think it was $75 or $80, can’t remember which.
I also ordered a normal S10 for my Aunty to give my uncle for xmas. That was only $40 with the BLF discount :slight_smile:

Is the S20 out now?
Not sure i’d really have a use for it, unless i used it for work. I’m currently using a Solarforce L2M with a 3mode 1.4A XP-G. Seems perfect for the job.

I don’t know why I didn’t pay any attention to this light until now. I have the S35 Baton and like it very much.

Anyway, I picked one up for $33 (new) from eBay and overall I’m very glad I finally got it. This is one terrific 1xCR123 light. The size is super impressive. The UI is excellent, very well thought out.

I read over on selfbuilt’s review thread that the yellowish tint a lot of people have been seeing with this light is mostly due to the lens! Something to do with the AR coating. With the lens off, the beam tint is noticeably more neutral white. Anyway, I’m trying to find out what the diameter is for ordering a replacement. Anyone know of a good AR lens source?

http://flashlightlens.com/

Looks liek i will add a S10 with my S20 i have. What is the BLF discount code for the S10 from the HKequiptment site ?

My S10 has become my go to light lately.

It's $37.79 at Banggood.

Banggood also has a special Discount Code for BLF users..

I think its 10% off.

edit; Yep, its takes 10% off, so you pay $34

Code is: BLF

^ That’s a decent price. The cheapest I’ve seen it on eBay lately is $34.

I’ve been using mine pretty regularly. It has displaced my old NovaTac 120P. Now if only there would be an S10 replacement bezel with tritium slots. :wink:

That's a good price. Almost as low as the pre-MAP price at Fasttech. Hopefully they bring in the S15 at the same price. I like the S10, but the short length makes it a little hard to handle on night hikes. It's so short that I can only handle it with my thumb and index finger. It'd be nice to be able to get more of my hand on it.