Olight Warrior X pro - REVIEW added (including i5T)

I also think 2,250 lumens sound too impossible for XHP35. If it was any other flashlight brand, I would call the 2,250 lumens B.S. However this is Olight, which so far has been the most conservative flashlight brand when it comes to specs. All the Olights I measured always exceed manufactured specs so we will see what kind of magic Olight worked into this

$97.97, Jan 31st only. :slight_smile:

Martin, I’ll be sure to use your link to purchase on Jan 31. I want to know if we can actually apply your 10% code ontop of the sale on that day? If so that would be super sweet!

Mine came with the hdc batteries used in the x7’s when they first came out. Are they rechargeable in the light also? Did someone switch them out on me?

those discount codes usually do not work on special deals or sales.

but sometimes they forget to exclude codes... ;)

always try at least!

Bought through your affiliate link in the OP! Thanks for all your effort making those wonderful videos that I enjoy watching! Unfortunately code didn’t work.

Recently I got so addicted to Olights eventhough I don’t like the tint on their emitters. The professional design, extremely high build quality, and driver efficiency is second to nobody.

that green looks really good.

Great review, M4D M4X.

Until the standard Warrior X goes on sale for 40% off, I am on hold for any more Olights.
Especially those Olights that force you to buy a $27 battery, to continue to utilize it.

My camo M2R Pro has been on a 1 month trip to China, for firmware repair. It probably won’t be back for 2 more months. Olight can’t tell me.

green was sold out in German, at 1 am :D

Olightstore.de does not send to the Netherlands?!?

Wow That’s strange…

The green in Martin’s pics and video looks amazing and I was going to buy it but I saw some other photos and videos and it looked lighter green, which I don’t like so I ended up getting the desert tan to be safe.

Well, I tried everything to order it from the .De site but they really not want to sell any lights.
Why do They only send to Germany and Austria…
Huge dealbreaker for me and a lost customer :neutral_face:

i am not a fan of localized shops either...

M4D M4X can u help us buy a light since the local stores doesnt ship outside their specific countries ?

I do not run a shop because the tax and many other problems...

sorry

ok understand… if u can ask olight why they dont run a store for customers in EU, not sure why they cant do that really… lots of people miss out on nice deals etc… in usa they get the best ones :frowning:

I will get that info

Proprietary cell kills it!!

M4D M4X
Does this light have a “e-lockout?

as said in the video: no

but you can lockout mechanically