Olight Warrior X pro - REVIEW added (including i5T)

Have you tried Olight UK?

Thanks! That takes it up a notch.

I think most “pros” would want it that way.

Nice reviews ! I’m glad that I discovered you . My Warrior X Pro/I5T bundle is on order . Do you concur that this is a light for an Ubermensch ? :disguised_face:

Their getting better and better.

same with Olight UK, only ships within UK and Ireland… :cry: I dont know of any olightstore that ships worldwide or something… u have to go to amazon then and hope they ship perhaps…

i try to dig into their regional restrictions - i have ideas, but those do not match Olights business plan ;)

Received the Olight Warrior X Pro today. The light is absolutely beautiful with the highest build quality in the industry, which is typical for Olights. I was regretting ordering the desert tan color instead of the OD green but once I open the box, no regrets at all, the color is perfect! One thing I find useless is the pocket clip and I was able to remove it but the tactical grip ring becomes lose without the pocket clip. Olight includes a rubber tactical grip ring to replace the aluminum one for use without the pocket clip but it is bulkier and doesn't look as nice. I wish I could keep the aluminum grip ring without the pocket clip. Would also be nice if the grip ring can be eliminated to keep it as compact as possible. Let me know if you guys find out a way to do that.

I measured output at 2sec after turn-on with the Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with Maukka lights. Spectrometer used is the Sekonic C-800-U.

Olight Warrior X Pro High 2,233 lumens 5198K 0.0087 DUV 66.6 CRI Blue light relative amplitude 1.00 -46.8 R9 38.3 R12 66 Rf 93 Rg included battery
Olight Warrior X Pro Low 269 lumens 4478K 0.0161 DUV 65.9 CRI Blue light relative amplitude 1.00 -55.3 R9 30.8 R12 68 Rf 92 Rg included battery

Notice the high DUV, which means the tint is above the BBL and on the greenish side. Surprisingly it doesn't really lookgreen despite the high DUV unless I compare it side by side with my good tinted flashlights. The tint is nearly identical to the M2R Warrior Pro so must be the same dedomed XHP-35 HD emitter. 2,233 lumens is the highest output I've ever seen with a XHP35-HI or even XHP35-HD flashlight and I'm pretty sure is the brightest flashlight with this emitter in existence. It's a miracle Olight can push this much OTF lumens with a domeless XHP35. Keep in mind my measured lumens are usually 15%-25% lower than typical flashlight manufacturer ratings like Acebeam, Zebralight, Thrunite, etc. I also measure lower than other forum members with the same TA Lumen tube or similar measuring equipment.

With that said, I personally would have much preferred if Olight used a XHP35 HI with 0 or negative DUV tint at the expense of some lumens. I wish Olight would offer a 4000K preferably 80CRI version at maybe 1800 lumens. I would buy it right away.

:beer:

thanks for your opinion!

i prefer the rubber ring

doesnt the blf gt xhp35 push 2000+ lumens also ? but yeah thats high and nice too see their lights lives up to “rated lumens” unlike others who doesnt even come close the stated on box lol…

deleted

i think the head screws into the tube

Upon closer inspection, I think you are right. I think it is just glued and well hiddened.

Easier to tighten the tail cap then to mess with releasing the lockout mode. At least for me.

I like this light and have ordered one. I can see myself modding it with an XHP-50.2. Those with one does it look doable.

the xhp35 is a 12 volt LED

the MCPCB is a 24 or 25mm one on mine
Bezel is not glued ;)

so pay attention on the MCPCB you buy
ie: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_s31mXZ (not a recommondation, but a nice comparison)

used my new toy to make a runtime....
(click for full res)

Nice graph!

thanks

i built a box with a "microPC" which takes Lux / temps etc very 5 seconds
feed into google tables (1768 timestamps)
then correct the Lux value to the lumens out of my tube
and make a graph ;)

I had to click on the full res to read it, but once I did, the graph made sense.