ON HOLD [groupbuy] MATEMINCO E01

Good point, they can just put the bleeder resistor in place (the later BLF-A6 drivers have the pads for it) and it should sort of work but perhaps not so stable. On single emitter lights it is easier to get to work than in triples.

If he’s running things any chance of dropping the brightness of the tailcap? I know its a simple tweak but I’m lazy and if its as bright as the X5’s it is TOO bright.

Hi Martin.

I am in for one Copper please.

Well nothing for me, at the moment. Maybe when I get a tax refund, but I have not started the paperworks (yet).

Though I think it is an awesome looking light, I have to make two (small) suggestions.
Maybe I am all alone, because they are personal views, of course. But they can be implemented without major surgery.
1/ the tube can not reverse, and the clip also can not reverse. In that case I would prefer a clip with a ring.
That can be secured by tightening the tailcap. Think of the Solarforce or the Rey clip.
2/ IMHO a LOP reflector suits better with an XP-L. Or maybe a smooth one (might need to elongate the bezel a bit).

Thing is that this is an existing design, on the market for some time now, I can imagine that led and perhaps even driver could be custom (I would have liked the X5/X6 bistro driver), but having the body re-designed sounds a bit too ambitious for a limited group buy.

a gangsta flashlight :money_mouth_face:

I opted for the copper one but sure I’m sensitive to the bling of the gold plated version :crown:

Please, shave your pendant :person_facepalming:

Love the light, hate the color choices.

Thanks anyway

Like the copper but if the other option was Solid Brass I would have been in for one of each.

What is the body material under the Plating version?

Filled out form One Copper for me!!

PWM ?.
If not , Copper for me

Is the gold… Gold plated copper? How many microns?

Hi Martin,
great you made this possible. I’m in for one copper,please.

It has the BLF-A6 driver, so there is PWM on all but the highest mode, but at an unvisible and unaudible 18KHz.

Thanks, ok add me still on for one Cu !.
Cheers Jozz!.

have all the "i am in / add me" posters entered their data in the form?

Neal will get in contact with you using that...

Out of curiosity, how many people have filled out the form Martin?

Filled out the form, interested in 2 Copper lights. Thanks Martin!

25 so far

Neal told me he contacts you soon

and the gold plated is the copper underneath