One Of My Personal Favorites

Interesting. Mine didn't come with the tool....

Glenn, that's a nice set there.

That got me thinking but I'm certain I didn't receive such a tool either. I never actually tightened it all the way so I could still easily remove it with a light tap on a small slotted screwdriver. I'm sure making such a tool myself wouldn't be too taxing.

Hey thanks! This sure is a fun hobby, isn't it? My friends think I'm nuts!

Once I did not get it, the second time it was included and didn´t figure out what it was...

I got mine from solarforce-sales.com. I'll email them and ask if it was supposed to come with an installation tool. Not really a big deal. I just use the palm of my hand to tighten mine. I can remove it the same way without too much trouble..

All my co-workers think I need help.

I got a new black version SF L2 with a SS flat bezel and a UF T6 3-mode drop-in coming thanks to Foy posting detailed marco photo,s

You are getting what I consider the best all around flashlight currently available . Yep .

The new L2 looks much nicer than the original. Coupled with the Ultra Fire T6 3 Mode, you got yourself an awesome flashlight. Good luck with it!

I purchased mine from them as well. However, delivery took more than 4 weeks, which was really disappointing. But they were responding to my emails and were ready to ship a replacement if it didn't arrive in a certain amount of time so I'm not blaming them for the delay. They were very defensive about being a "real and genuine" company, haha. I could tell they're concerned about customer satisfaction. I actually haven't purchased anything from them since so I'm wondering if I'll do better next time. I also didn't expect such a tool so not getting one doesn't bother me.

I'm on my 3rd order with them. The 2 I received so far arrived well within 2 weeks. For example: I ordered a Drop In on the 26th of September, I received it yesterday here in New York. As far as the tool not being included, not really a problem since I have every tool you can imagine in stock. I didn't need to use a tool on this particular bezel anyway..

I've heard the L2 is a pretty good flashlight.

mighthavetotryoneFoy

the 3 peice kit is just 3 tubes ..No head at all right ??

This is my complaint with the Solarforce website ..It's the most confusing ...hardest to find stuff site I've ever tried to navigate ..dumb drop down hidden pages ..as far as sales .. Solarforce sales stinks ..How are you going to sell something on the internet if they can't see it ?? very odd site ..

FOY ..Tell your boss to..Fix it ...!!!

I wish "the Boss" would stop making me pay for everything. Would be nice too, if all the business I've sent their way were acknowledged. (an M8 for review would be nice) Xtar sent me a couple of lights for review before I ever ordered anything from them. The most I've got from Solarforce is,

"we so much thank you the excitement our products, if ever we can do for you, please hesitate to let us know."

I would even be willing to clean up their Engrish in trade for . . . . something?

Apparently, Foy and his "influence" is significantly insignificant.

storyofmylifeFoy

No. It is a full L2 plus an L2i and an L2r battery tube.

Just read the column on the right at the link. That's why I said it was a bargain.

How much is a pre built one ?

you have to buy a bare host like this one.

new version L2 or the tailsatanding version

then buy a drop-in like this one

UF XM-L T6 3 Mode drop-in (no silly flashy or strobe modes)

add some batteries like these ones if you have not got any trustfire flames

unscrew the head and the drop in literally drops in then screw the head back on, very simple totaly cost including shipping if you already have some batteries for the first one i listed is $32.72 USD shipped or $43.61 USD with batteries.

or for the tail standing one i linked its $34.72 USD shipped or $45.61 USD with batteries, my new version L2 took 7 days to get to me in Australia the drop-in around 14 days witch is about normal for me.

you can pick and chose just about part to make a custome torch, like if you want a diffrent bezel

Stainless Steel Flat Bezel

hope that helps

http://www.solarforce-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=LF&s=45&id=304 $33.99 pretty good deal for a nice light.

tell them foy from blf sent you and they should send him this light http://www.solarforce-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=LF&s=26&id=286

bang i didnt even see that one or this one $28.99 USD

http://www.solarforce-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=LF&s=45&id=305

add $2 shipping for the lights

although the UF XM-L T6 3 Mode drop-in seams to be the favourite pick and seems to perform better then the solarforce XM-L 3 mode drop-in from what ive read and i brought two of the UF 3 modes to go in the solarforce lights in the works because of this and the price is much the same.