ONLY BATTERY ORDERS for YOUR BLF US-BASED BATTERY SUPPLIER

+1

:slight_smile: Kumabear, your opening salutation, “Greetings” instantly reminds me of Selfbuilt when he does his video reviews. Sorry, I’m having a flashlight moment or sickness.

Hi!

There is a Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) for each battery type and there didn’t appear to be enough interest in the 16650 to include it in our orders.

If the situation changes, we’d be happy to bring it in.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,

KumaBear Bob

Thank you Bob! Seeing that it seems to fit a nice little nitch, maybe a poll to see how many members are interested in the 16650 cell is in order? KeepPower makes one of the best! I think it is a Sanyo cell.

+1 I’m in

…there’s a lot of members out there that do not even realize that if they are running a TWO-CR123-ONLY torch they can run it on a rechargeable 16650 which has @ 50 per-cent more storage capacity than the 17670. Yes, that’s right. It’s a fact that the 17670 was POORLY ENGINEERED.

That sounds like a good idea guys. I'll check price and availability and then we can run a poll.

Excellent Bob. Thank you for looking into this for us!

I am another member interested in the Sanyo 16650.

Allan

+1 here. Button top preferable.

Hi Guys!

Thanks again for the input.

I’ll definitely be checking it out and we’ll run that poll to get a feel for the overall interest.

Best Regards and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

KumaBear Bob

KumaBear

- PM sent for order.

Dante

I’m interested in ordering 6 ea. Panasonic NCR18650B 3400 with the protection circuit. Ship to is 94501

Thanks

please put me on the list for :

4- 16340 keeppower

zip code 48872

thanks, doug

Hi Doug!

I’m not sure if the BLF messaging system is acting up or not but we sent you an invoice for what I think is the same order back on Dec 24th. If it was a mistake on our part, we certainly want to apologize. Regardless, we’ve sent another copy of the invoice via PM.

Please feel free to send us a PM (private message) if you have any questions.

Best Regards and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

KumaBear Bob

I’m interested in 4 of the Sanyo 16650 and where is the cost/ship price again?
Thanks

I am looking to order 4 protected NCR18650B batteries, shipping to 06475.

We couldn’t get ahold of you using the yahoo email account.

Thanks.

has anyone heard from bob? been trying to contact him. not sure if he is out of town. bob PM sent.

Same here. Two battery orders/quotes sitting unanswered, one from 5 days ago, another from 10+. One to BLF here and another to the email direct.

same here
Maybe he’s on vacation or something like this.