Panasonic 18650 2350mAh batteries

A brief summary of the affair:

1. I post a fairly minor warning, not really even a complaint, that the seller ignores shipping instructions. I even mentioned in the same thread the batteries seem ok. Note I paid for shipping twice due to this without protest, but only wanted to point it out so others can avoid problems. Only reason reason this was even done was because seller was unapologetic and even accusatory when I pointed out the instructions.

2. Of course this was deemed unacceptable by the seller's sycophant, who sought instead to create a diversion by claiming my address wasn't confirmed and he himself would never ship to unverified addresses. What the hell this has to do with anything I'm not exactly sure, I've certainly asked and received no response, but it sure made for a good distraction because that's what some other members latched onto as if relevant or fact.

3. Since my address is confirmed, I said so, but not one to let what's true get in the way when the lies are working, said sycophant continued on to claim I didn't perform due diligence on my paypal account, etc, etc, none of which he could possibly know about nevermind be reflective of reality. I would admit to falling behind the ball here by reacting to innuendo after innuendo instead of calling it out for what it is ahead of time. But to be fair, I had no idea they were this unscrupulous at first.

4. Jim decides to play along by insisting it's his policy to never ship to unconfirmed addresses, attempting to support the sycophant's insinuations. Que surprise since I have the batteries in my hands, and the rather inconsistent nature of their story should be apparent.

5. This is would be when I call them out to be liars and pointed out every untruth told. Thread gets deleted (by sycophant) and new one created to "avoid" this issue.

6. Now I'm sure some people really just don't care or at least pretend to (why they think I give a shit about their completely uninvolved opinion I don't know), but apparently some did by attacking me using these false statements (that I shouldn't expect delivery to unconfirmed address, etc. again, never disputed once after being pointed out as untrue). To be fair, they probably didn't see the repeatedly deleted posts and assumed these are remotely honest people despite all facts to the contrary. So, pro tip from Jim: when lying publicly, delete all evidence and pretend to hold the high ground regardless. Of course I'm not going to let this drop.

7. Jim threatens to stop selling batteries if I don't roll over, conflating two separates issues. Pretty transparent ploy I'd say, and rather insulting in assuming members here are that simple, but perhaps not so obvious to some. Clearly I'm not the rolling over type. He deletes all posts on the matter again and returns a few days later contrary to his little promise and whines to the admin. I don't really see how anyone can stoop any lower, but what's really puzzling is that he has a certain fan base oblivious to anyone else's concerns. I chalk this up to a personal investment in their poor initial judgement and therefore refusal to adjust as new facts arise.

It's like someone gets their goods from a retailer, and someone else gets treated like I do when something goes even the slightest bit wrong, but the former refuses to acknowledge the latter situation can even exist. Simply baffling.

I'm actually glad this was brought up, if someone is selling something and a previous customer has feedback then it should be shared publicly to inform buyers.

In future though it'd be nice to see it all in one post and then left, however the seller deleting threads/posts is wrong....and so is the admin doing so without seriously good reason.

That's just my opinion though.

Somehow I knew this would erupt all over again. Especially after turning 3 shades of blue from reading the other ridiculous attack thread. Well guess what... no one really cares! BE A MAN, HANDLE IT AND MOVE ON!

More importantly, the Admin has long ago issued a warning. Why anyone would want to continue to exacerbate a discussion and risk being banned is far beyond me. Agenthex, Im actually rather confused as to why you werent IP banned from this site several posts ago. There is no question about it, you have grossly overstated your position several times and continue to unrelentingly harass another member. I find this inappropriate, extremely rude and upsetting!!! I will be most interested to see how the admin handles this. If you're gone forever, Id say you invoked your attacks as a personal challenge for testing the envelope and forced the admin to act responsibly. Man that was so rude of you, and more disturbing that you didnt recognize that after repeated warnings from several others that asked you to refrain. This is not personal, but I think we've all had way more than enough of this.

BACK TO THE CURRENT DISCUSSION:

As for the great batteries many of us have already received from Jim, these are easily the best value we've seen advertised recently on reliable 18650 quality name brand cells. If ANYONE is in need of several high quality 18650's, now's your chance to save big before they are all gone.

+1 to Jim for providing careful packaging and fast delivery. Thank you Jim.

Hi everybody,

We are now fully informed about both sides of the issue. And I am sure that we have all formed a personal opinion which will not change at all despite the most fervent arguments to the contrary.

Another issue is now at stake. I would like to refer everybody to the Site Rules, which state:

Unfortunately both of these rules are being heavily and repeatedly violated in this thread. Therefore, please cease and desist all further comments that are not product questions or answers about "Panasonic 18650 2350mAh batteries". If possible, I would like to enforce these rules with this polite request. I'm confident that you will all try to respect it.

Thanks!

Darn, if only Jim were in China or something! I'd get 30 cells across 3 shipments and be done with everything. LOL!

My Lightpipe 250W 7" reflector metal halide searchlight also got rejected by the USPS Express Mail, because it was declared to have Li-ion inside and "how many packs Sir". "Five". "Opps...sorry sir, can't do". And I lost usd50 for nothing due to the spiralling USD.

PM me if you can think of a way that I (or Jim) can get several of them to you without to much aggravation. I need to order more from Jim for several others. Im sure you're more than capable of creating your own 100-250W franken-hid and many of us would love to read about such a build thread.

Thank you Mr. Admin! Lets hope that users will continue to respect the site rules and not test the boundaries of your authority through the harassment of others.

I would like to ask Rev Jim to please start a new sales thread so others can clearly realize and benefit from the tremendous deal you are offering us. Many people have yet to experiment with 18650 lights because the overall cost of ownership has been cost prohibitive in attaining high quality name brand cells. Your offer brings that investment down to the comparable ownership cost of AA cells for a much more powerful alternative. With the diminishing quality of flame trustfire cells over the past year, your offer is most welcome and made that much sweeter. Along those lines, I ask our admin to monitor your new thread and strictly enforce the site policy and ban anyone who feels the need to harass you. Fair enough?

Thanks for the offer bro, i think USPS does random scan or something. One or two pieces do go through as with stuff like lasers etc. But not a whole pack i guess. So I think it's not worth the risk.

I just received a VERY RUDE unsolicited PM from agenthex. He seems to thinks he can continue to use this system to harass others and hide his arrant behavior from the admin. If anyone else is experiencing the same distasteful harassment, do not reply to him and click here to let the admin know. I hope for the benefit of all that enforcement is finally dealt with in a direct and timely manner this time. I vote for a well deserved and over due permanent ban.

I wonder if we could put several of them in a casing and sell it as one large battery? Your thoughts?

just out of curiosity, how can retailers like dx, manafont etc ship lithium batteries when individuals can't?

The same way they ship high power lasers when those are often not legal to import...

What do you say now Mr. admin? 3rd time's a charm for the child who cant follow the most simple of your instructions? What about your warnings? How many more times are you going to allow this harassment to continue?

Maybe it's not that you can't per se, just that you need to have a special permit to ship such goods which is not practical done individually.

OMG! You just just dont know when to shut that huge ugly rectum of a mouth and leave me alone, do you! There is no "between the two of us", nor could there ever be. You're extremely rude, arrogant, and to morbidly displaced to even realize that I havent responded to you and blocked all your psychotic PM's. I refuse to engage in your childish lies and continuous harassment. I will say that in my heart, I truly and honestly do feel very sorry for you. I swear by God that I do, and hope you'll some day find peace over your pathetic $6 loss and all the idiotic infantile whining comments you've conducted here. The loneliness, contempt and hatred towards others that boils from within you has no place here. You deserve the bans you've earn and its hard to believe you still get away with so much inspite of the many warnings. PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THE WORDS: ANGETHEX: DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN ON THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER!!! READ THAT AGAIN SEVERAL TIMES ALOUD AND PLEASE ABIDE BY MY WISHES. Thank you for comprehending and following instructions.

More instructions you should read again at least 100 times to yourself aloud since you failed so miserably before:

sb56637 wrote:

cease and desist all further comments that are not product questions or answers about "Panasonic 18650 2350mAh batteries". If possible, I would like to enforce these rules with this polite request. I'm confident that you will all try to respect it.

Thanks!

Sorry to break my silence Mr Admin. This extremely rude person has repeatedly proven himself to be a pariah and simply has no respect for your requests or the feelings of others. I hope you'll take responsibility and permanently ban him so we can return to the relaxed atmosphere we were accustomed to before this ever started.

This thread is now open again to comments about product questions and answers. Please stay on topic on this particular thread. Thanks!

I think the shipping issue with DX, Manafont etc, goes in the "Nothing is illegal until you get caught" category.

Actually there is a class you can take for a very large sum of money that will teach you how to ship HAZMAT overseas. I am of the not able people so unfortunately it stays close to home.

I ordered 20 of these Panasonic 18650 batteries from Rev. Jim which he shipped on the 8th and they arrived here earlier today. That's from New Jersey (east coast) to Hawaii in 2 days! Amazing! All were in perfect condition and all of them were 3.78v. Thanks Jim!

What a great deal on some great batteries thanks Rev you are the man.